Narcos is a part of NetEnt blockbuster series of video slot machines created in cooperation with Gaumont, a company that stands behind the award-winning TV show that served as an inspiration for this 5-reel 3-row 20-payline game. We have a themed title that combines Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers and Free Spins to lead the winners to the jackpot of 1000x your stake. Care to find more and get some tips? Read the Narcos slot review and learn how to win.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Narcos screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
This is a classic slot machine only in terms of the gameplay as all other elements follow the latest industry trends. To release a payout, players need to line up 3+ symbols of the same kind appearing on adjacent reels placed from left to right. Themed icons demonstrate the power and have the highest rating when it comes to money prizes. Wild is one of them and has a dual nature working both as a substitute for an item missing from a winning combination and boosting your bankroll with 1000x line bet should 5 appear on the paytable. On the other side, Scatters are used to activate the Narcos bonus round. Finally, with the coin denomination between €0.01 and €5, prospective winners will be able to deploy a proprietary betting strategy and wager from €0.20 to €100 per round.
FAQ on Narcos
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- To receive 9, 16 or 20 Narcos free spins, you have to collect 3, 4 or 5 Scatters appearing anywhere on the reels. You can actually score a big win during this round as the game features progressive Multipliers starting from 2x going all the way up to 10x.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Play online using any modern mobile device as there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file for this purpose. The Narcos free play mode is enabled on NetEnt-powered sites.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Narcos?
- The RTP official info is yet to be disclosed by the publisher.
The Narcos recension sounds quite intriguing and tempts players to try the demo, no matter if they are fans of the Golden Globe winner or not. We still have to figure out would the house edge affect the game’s popularity, but it’s still worth your time and while.