A glorious and mystique civilization is at its peak. Players are summoned to perform the special Mayan Ritual in order to land a big win and Wazdan made it possible with its latest 5-reel 3-row slot machine with 40 fixed paying lines. Using a set of tools such as Giant Symbols, Scatters, and Wilds, you’ll be chasing for Free Spins and Rose Multipliers so the Mayan Ritual slot review and valuable tips inside will surely help you learn how to win.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Mayan Ritual yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Mayan Ritual screenshots
|Magical Spin Casino||
Magical Spin Casino
|Slots Empire Casino||€1.000||
The paytable is crowded with themed symbols wearing ceremonial masks and you should match at least 3 of a kind to get paid where Wild works as a substitute for other icons. Before start playing, set the volatility level (Low, Medium or High), according to the available balance and your specific betting strategy. The coin value ranges from €0.01 to €25 allowing wagers between €0.40 and €100 per round. Game’s unique Giant Symbols appear as blocks of 2x2 or 3x3 in both base and the Mayan Ritual free spins game. Golden Totem has the highest rating of all icons and pays 165 coins when 5 such icons appear. Moreover, the lucky winners may benefit from the Gamble round and double the score if the outcome of their prediction is right.
FAQ on Mayan Ritual
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- During the extra spins, Giant Wilds will occupy 3x3 spot to help you form more winning combinations. Also, there are 3, 6 or 9 Mayan Ritual Bonus Slots as parts of Giant Bonus and may bring Scatters, Free Spins, and 3-5x Rose Mulipliters to the winners.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Mobile compatibility doesn’t require a player to download the iPhone mobile app or Android .apk file in order to play online. The Mayan Ritual free play is also available on all the Wazdan-powered sites where you can play for fun or for the real money.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Mayan Ritual?
- The official info says the RTP stands at 96.29%.
This is one of those releases that not only pay a lot but also have an educational component inside. Whether you’re a history fan looking to learn something new or just a fortune-seeker, we do think this recension will help you decide to try the game.