StakeLogic’s Random 2 Wild is another installation in its series of double slots – one game with two reels that spin separately. In addition to this interesting layout, the game also has a wild symbol, and two different types of multipliers which appear in the shape of bells and “SLP” symbols. If this all sounds a little confusing, read this Random 2 Wild slot review for an explanation of each of the features, as well as some tips and tricks.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Random 2 Wild yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Random 2 Wild screenshots
|Slots Berlin Casino||200% up to €2.000||
200% up to €2.000
To get things started, players first need to decide exactly how much they want to bet per spin, as a certain number of coins cannot be placed per payline. Bets range from 1 to 250 coins per spin, and the corresponding paytables are shown just above the two slots. Due to the double slot layout, the jackpot in the game is 25,000 coins in total. In terms of layout, each slot consists of 4 reels and 3 rows, with a total of 10 paylines between the two. However, the last payline of each slot either shows wild symbols or nothing at all, meaning that if a wild appears, the two reels are linked together, and the winning chances double. Keep reading this Random 2 Wild slot review to get answers to your questions.
FAQ on Novomatic Random 2 Wild
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- If a bell symbol and a box that reads “SLP” appear in a winning combination, then the total winnings will be multiplied by up to 10x. The game does not have a bonus feature or free spins, though.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game can only be accessed on phones and tablets, since there is no free play mode available on desktop. Forget about any download; just play it directly in a web browser.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Random 2 Wild?
- The RTP of Random 2 Wild is 95.02 %.
Stake Logic’s Random 2 Wild is a great choice for players who have a good attention span and can focus on many different things at once. Despite the limited range of special features, we give this game a high rating, as it is outside of the norm and delivers the potential for big wins.
Best Random 2 Wild Casinos & Bonus
Play Random 2 Wild at the best Novomatic casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Trustly, Siru Mobile or Euteller, and provide plenty of games from Novomatic as well as other providers Lightning Box, Stakelogic or 1x2 Gaming