Play’n Go’s Riches of Ra is a new and exciting addition to the vast collection of Ancient Egypt-themed slots. It is set in an Egyptian tomb, and its opulent design reflects just that, with golden statues everywhere. The slots pay-outs are just as generous, with free spins, bonus rounds, and multipliers of up to 15x. This Riches of Ra slot review will outline each of the features, rating them based on how fun and generous they are.
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Riches of Ra available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Riches of Ra screenshots
The Riches of Ra slot has Play’n Go’s trademark layout – 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 fixed paylines. Players simply bet their desired amount and spin the slot, with up to 5 coins per payline and coin values ranging between 0.01 and 0.25. All payline wins are added together, and players can then use the gamble feature, which allows them to wager their winnings by guessing the colour or suit of a card chosen at random. If they manage to do so, players win double their initial bet! The scatter symbol in the game is just as lucrative, as it is represented by Ra, the Egyptian god of sun himself. If three or more of these appear in one spin, players unlock 15 free spins! During these Riches of Ra free spins, reels 1 and 5 are covered in wild symbols, allowing for even more big wins.
FAQ on Play’n Go Riches of Ra
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Riches of Ra bonus symbols only appear on reels 1, 3, and 5, and if all three show up in one spin, the bonus game is unlocked. During this, players pick from three canopic jars that hide different cash prizes.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game can be played on Android, iPhone and other devices, simply through a web browser. You cannot download it, though, because there is no app.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Riches of Ra?
- Play’n Go attributed an RTP of 94 % to this game.
Despite the multitude of Ancient-Egyptian slots, Riches of Ra stands out from the crowd due to its great design and exciting special features. Best of all, its pay-outs are generous, with a fixed jackpot of 11,250 coins! The free play mode is also available to play online.
Best Riches of Ra Casinos & Bonus
Play Riches of Ra at the best Play’n Go casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. PayPal, EcoPayz or Trustly, and provide plenty of games from Play’n Go as well as other providers Leander Games, Rabcat or BetSoft