Combining cyberpunk subculture with mysterious shadow warriors ruled Medieval Japan, Shogun of Time utilizes 5 reels and 4 rows to inspire players of up to 243 ways to score a big win. Introducing Reel Split Re-spins standing side by side with Free Spins, Stacked Wild Reels, Pay Both Ways, and other rewarding features provided by Just for the Win, this is a game you can place across multiple devices. There is also a 2000-coin static jackpot, so read the Shogun of Time slot review and find out all the particulars.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Shogun of Time yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Shogun of Time screenshots
Before you pledge to the ancient Bushido code, you have to decide will you play for fun or for the real money, according to your interests or gaming experience. The first case scenario aka the Shogun of Time Free Play mode arms every samurai-wannabe with more than enough demo coins, so use them wisely to learn how to win and pay nothing in front. Moreover, both modes feature the Autoplay option that allows you to spin the reels for a predefined number of times without being interrupted.
Now, the main task in this action-packed adventure would be to form a winning combination using 3 symbols of the same kind lined up from the leftmost on an active payline. The base game comes with 81 ways to win where each winning combination triggers the Reel Split Re-spin feature that increases the number of possible betways to 243. As you will see later, the same goes for the Shogun of Time Bonus round, so both modes will be enriched with another reel which will be practically pushed between the 4 existing ones. This is the way to score not only a big win but also the Epic Win of 2000 coins.
The paytable combines traditional Japanese items with lower-paying cards from Tens to Aces, where the first-mentioned have a much higher payout rating. You can always use Wilds to replace a missing item, presuming we don’t talk about the game’s logo and Lotus Flower that works as the Scatter.
FAQ on Just For The Win Shogun of Time
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When 3+ Scatters appear anywhere on the reels, lucky winners will receive a maximum of 16 rounds to play for free. The Shogun of Time Free Spins is a bit more challenging since it will feature the additional reel from the beginning. Moreover, the game will transform from 81-betway to 243-payline slot machine replacing the standard mechanics with Pay Both Ways. The middle reel will turn into the Stacked Wild Reel and remain its position for the entire duration of the round, granting prospective winners more chances to form a winning combination.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online on supported Just for the Win sites using a mobile browser only. There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Shogun of Time?
- The RTP official info is still a subject of our research and will be added to the Shogun of Time recension soon enough.
Innovative gameplay, rewarding options and a combination of 2 mainstream genres should be enough for players of all experience levels to try the Shogun of Time tips out.
Best Shogun of Time Casinos & Bonus
Play Shogun of Time at the best Just For The Win casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. EcoPayz, MasterCard or Visa, and provide plenty of games from Just For The Win as well as other providers Leander Games, Booming Games or Iron Dog Studio