Released in March 2016 as a part of the Microgaming Quickfire series of classics enhanced with a pack of the latest industry-standard elements, SunTide is built on the paytable with 5 reels and 3 rows with 9 adjustable paying lines and comes with Expanding Wilds and Free Spins, giving you a chance to score a big win of up to 75.000 coins. The SunTide slot review is packed with tips you’ll surely use to progress to the jackpot prize faster.
|Quick Slot||200% up to €500||
200% up to €500
Want to see how Suntide works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
The paytable of SunTide features classic items such as Sevens, Cherries, Melons and Bars, but you will also find Scatters and Golden Medallion working as the Wild, allowing you to place a number of betting variations. Coin size from €0.01 to €0.50 and you can place up to 5 coins per line, which further allows to bet anywhere in the range from €0.01 to €22.50. The highest-paying symbols are diamonds, sevens, bells and bars, giving you 2.000, 1.500, 800 or 500 coins for a combination of 5 matching icons, respectively. SunTide is a non-progressive jackpot game where the lucky winners can also earn more with the Expanding Wilds and Free Spins.
FAQ on Microgaming Suntide
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When collect 3 or more Sunset Scatter symbols placed anywhere on the reels, you will be rewarded with 15 free spins and a chance to trigger more if you manage to collect more scatters while this feature is turned on. When a medallion lands on the third reel, it will become an Expanding Wild, helping you form more winning combinations. Also, if you get a wild symbol, it will expand on reels 2, 3 and 4, helping you to form more winning combinations.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Quickfire is a mobile-friendly platform. Players can use Android devices and iPhone to test it on sites working under Microgaming software.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Suntide?
- An average combined across sites says the RTP vary from 96.50% to 97.00%.
A doze of classics in the time of themed and progressive jackpot video slots, Microgaming’s SunTide brings a lot of coins to be scored using the most popular features – wilds and scatters only. The game comes in both free play and real money mode, making a good starting point for players with little or no experience at all.
Best Suntide Casinos & Bonus
Play Suntide at the best Microgaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Visa, Bank Wire Transfer or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from Microgaming as well as other providers Lightning Box, Rabcat or Wazdan