Released in 2014 as the sequel and improved version of NetEnt’s hugely popular Mega Fortune video slot, Mega Fortune Dreams is a multimillionaire-making progressive jackpot game built on 5 reels and 3 rows with 20 fixed paying lines packed with free spins and multiplied winnings, already famous for its big winners. How to seize a big win is the subject of the Mega Fortune Dreams slot review, so stay with us.
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Mega Fortune Dreams available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Mega Fortune Dreams screenshots
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
In terms of the gameplay, Mega Fortune Dreams is a classic game with the adjustable bet levels and coin values from €0.01 to €1. You can place bets from €0.20 to €80 that will eventually result in one of three jackpots. When collect 3 or more Wilds during the base game, you will be rewarded with 1 re-spin and a multiplier of 10x. To start the Free Spins round, collect 3, 4, or 5 diamond scatters appearing anywhere on the paytable and get rewarded with 10, 15 or 20 free spins, respectively. During this round, you can re-trigger more free spins, get multiplied winnings or stacked Wilds that will remain its place during the entire round.
FAQ on NetEnt Mega Fortune Dreams
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The most rewarding options will follow depending on the outcome of the Wheel of Fortune feature. It starts when you get 3 or more Bonus symbols on an active paying line and you can score either a one-time payment of up to 1.680.000 coins or one of 3 progressive jackpot prizes (Rapid, Major and Mega). The Wheel of Fortune is made of 3 rings and your task is to stop the wheel and collect the prize. If the wheel points at a jackpot symbol, you will get a big win.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Mobile gameplay is an option, since the idea was to expand the reach to all categories of players. Various sites also enabled the free play mode.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Mega Fortune Dreams?
- According to NetEnt, the theoretic RTP is 96.40%.
Mega Fortune Dreams comes with an average jackpot size between €75.000 and €3.750.000, which is the main reason for its immense popularity among both recreational gamers and high rollers. You can also test it and learn the basics before making an attempt to score a big win.
Best Mega Fortune Dreams Casinos & Bonus
Play Mega Fortune Dreams at the best NetEnt casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Siru Mobile, PayPal or Skrill, and provide plenty of games from NetEnt as well as other providers Thunderkick, BGaming or Evoplay