Win Spinner is a slot within a slot, packaged with fun graphics. At first glance, this Microgaming game may seem confusing to some players, but if you read this Win Spinner slot review and rating, your confusion should be cleared! The main slot consists of 3 reels and 1 row, with a single payline going directly across the middle. Players spin this slot in order to win a “win-spin” which then unlocks a special bonus feature. We promise it’s not as confusing as it sounds!
- 3 Reels
- 1 Playlines
- 1 - 4 Coins/Line
- Free Spins
- 500 Jackpot (Coins)
Want to see how Win Spinner works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Win Spinner screenshots
The base game is very simple, with 3 reels, 1 row and only 1 payline. Betting options are similarly straightforward, with coin values fixed at one, and players choosing to wager anywhere between 1 and 4 coins. The paytable is displayed along the sides of the slot, and shows that a combination of three symbols wins a certain number of “win-spins”. These “win-spins” then unlock a special bonus feature, which is slightly different depending on the winning combination within the base game. For example, the cherry bonus game is set in the sky, and features a 3x3 slot machine. In the bonus game, players win prizes, which are given in the form of multipliers of their initial wager.
FAQ on Microgaming Win Spinner
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The game has plenty of special features, but they aren’t traditional. The exciting features aren’t Win Spinner free spins or progressive jackpots. Instead, there is the ‘hold’ feature where players can choose to hold a certain reel constant and re-spin all others.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- There are absolutely no limitations when playing on a mobile. Just like on a computer, the game can be accessed using a web browser, and without having to download an app.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Win Spinner?
- The RTP of the game is exactly 96.5.
If you’re still slightly confused about the game after reading this Win Spinner slot review, visit the Microgaming site and use the free play mode to familiarise yourself with the game. Overall, it is a great option for players who like small slots that are jam-packed with new features that they perhaps have not encountered before. The variety of bonus games and subsequent prizes are unmissable.
Best Win Spinner Casinos & Bonus
Play Win Spinner at the best Microgaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Trustly or PayPal, and provide plenty of games from Microgaming as well as other providers BGaming, Leander Games or Iron Dog Studio