Big Catch takes players deep into the ocean and lets them fish for treasure. This game was released by Novomatic and features a traditional 5×3 layout with 20 paylines. The setting naturally takes place underwater; colourful sea plants frame the reels and a jolly fish watches your every move. If you’re interested in what you’ve read about the game so far, read this Big Catch slot review.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Big Catch screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Big Catch screenshots
Avid fans of other Novomatic games will feel at ease with the Big Catch slot in no time, as it has a classic 5-reel and 3-row layout with 20 paylines. Along the bottom of the screen, players can either programme the slot to automatically spin for a certain number of turns or place their own bets manually. The number of paylines in the game is not fixed and anywhere from 0.02 to 5 coins can be placed per line. The game’s paytable shows all the possible winning combinations, including 15 identical symbols on each part of the slot, which will win the game’s 50,000-coin jackpot. The starfish acts as the game’s wild and only appears on reels 3, 4 and 5. This Big Catch slot review will now answer some questions you may have.
FAQ on Novomatic Big Catch
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Big Catch bonus game is the most unique part of the slot, and it can be triggered at any point. During this, players choose a reel that they want to catch fish in, and fish of different values appear. This bonus game ends when a boot is fished out of the water.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Big Catch is compatible with many mobile devices but there is no download available. No free play is available without prior registration.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Big Catch?
- The RTP of the game is published as 94 %.
From our end, Big Catch gets a high rating, even though we couldn’t find information about free spins. The game’s interface is very user-friendly, its bonus game is generous and awards players up to 10,000 coins in one go. The only slight downside of the game is its somewhat juvenile design, but players who can look past this are sure to enjoy it.
Best Big Catch Casinos & Bonus
Play Big Catch at the best Novomatic casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Bitcoin or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Novomatic as well as other providers Habanero, Novomatic or Evolution Gaming