Prepare your best mask and join the parade with dancers, musicians and all people of good will and enjoy the year-long festive season with Thunderkick’s Carnival Queen. The Mardi Gras-themed video slot machine utilizes the 5-reel 4-row layout with 4096 betways and comes packed with Wilds, Scatters, Avalanche feature, and Free Spins. With the maximum earning potential of 22700x your stake and unique Infinite Multiplier, this is one of those games that will keep you busy for a long while. Let’s start with the Carnival Queen slot review.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Carnival Queen available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Carnival Queen screenshots
|100% up to €140
100% up to €140
|100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
The game features the provider’s unique Avalanche feature where symbols formed a winning combination explode and subsequently disappear to make room for more items with a better payout rating. For each Avalanche, the Multiplier Meter increases 1 level going up to the sky for as long as you keep forming cashable combinations.
We also mentioned Wilds as a rewarding feature, presuming you already know they can be used to replace all other items, but the Scatter, which is able to trigger the Carnival Queen Bonus round.
With the coin denomination between €0.10 and €100, each player will have its chance to deploy a potentially winning strategy. This principle works no matter if you play for fun or for real money, with the only difference the Carnival Queen Free Play rewards winners in demo credits. Still, we can’t think of any better way for newbies learn how to win and pay nothing in front.
It won’t be a long shot to say the paytable favors themed icons, although each has a different payout rating. For example, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 Crowns pay €100, €250, €500, €1.000 or €2.000, while 3 to 6 Carnival Queens bring €100 to €750. We can’t forget how much playing cards contribute to your balance, so 6 Aces produce €170, while 3 Nines pay only €10.
FAQ on Thunderkick Carnival Queen
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Carnival Queen Free Spins round starts whenever 3, 4 or 5 Scatters land anywhere on the reels and you will initially receive 12, 16 or 20 free games, respectively. If the Multiplier Meter was active before the extra spins, now it’s your chance to make an additional boost. Finally, 2 more Scatters appeared before the round’s end mean the appropriate number of additional games at the casino’s expense knowing that a single Scatter is worth 3 spins.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file in order to play online. It is possible to play for fun and for the real money around the Thunderkick-powered sites.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Carnival Queen?
- According to the official info disclosed by the publisher, the RTP stands at 96.10%.
Easy to play and with a piece of catchy background music, this is one of those games that won’t make you an overnight millionaire but still help you reach gamers with a slightly higher rating. As you can see, we summoned more than a few tips in the Carnival Queen tutorial hoping you’ll get the most of them while trying to have a party of your life.
Best Carnival Queen Casinos & Bonus
Play Carnival Queen at the best Thunderkick casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Skrill, Euteller or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Thunderkick as well as other providers BetSoft, Eyecon or Quickspin