Following the storyline from the popular HBO TV series, Game of Thrones is one of the most-eagerly anticipated Microgaming’s slots ever set in the fictional world of Westeros and centered on 4 noble houses: Starks, Targaryens, Baratheons and Lannisters, each bringing a unique and distinctive bonus feature. This is a 5-reel 3-row 15-payline game with 243 ways to win free spins, multiplied winnings and stacked wilds. Read the Game of Thrones slot review, set your banner and start the adventure.
- 5 Reels
- 15 Playlines
- 30 - 300 Coins/Line
- Free Spins
- 121,000 Jackpot (Coins)
Tired of reading? See the Game of Thrones screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
Game of Thrones screenshots
The paytable is packed with themed icons such as the banners of great houses that pay up to 250 for a combination of 5 matching symbols. Get 2 Iron Throne scatters to receive a cash prize of up to 6.000 coins, while 3, 4 or 5 scatters activate the Free Spins Bonus round where you can select a noble house and receive an award accordingly. Any successful spin can be doubled using the improved 4-staged Microgaming Double feature, so pick the Heads or Tails to get a big win.
FAQ on Microgaming Game of Thrones
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Baratheon Free Spins feature comes with 8 extra rounds and a multiplier of 3x, while 4 Lannister banners trigger 10 free spins and winnings multiplied by 4. Other rewarding options are Stark with 14 spins and 3x multiplier and Targaryen with 18 free spins and a 2x multiplier. Tips: all bonus symbols remain stacked and you can re-trigger any of these rounds again.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game was created in time of an increased popularity of the mobile gaming. Test it in the free play mode to learn the basics before start playing for real on the Microgaming-powered sites.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Game of Thrones?
- The RTP varies across sites and goes up to 95% (unofficially). There is a main prize of up to 605.000 coins – a non-progressive jackpot that can easily turn into a big win given the bet size from €3 to €30.
This is a themed and visually appealing game that will surely satisfy your all senses, but also put you on a challenge to score some coins, given its volatility that suites better for those ready and willing to invest more in order to get even bigger.
Best Game of Thrones Casinos & Bonus
Play Game of Thrones at the best Microgaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Trustly, Euteller or PayPal, and provide plenty of games from Microgaming as well as other providers BGaming, Endorphina or BetSoft