Perfectly timed and published just a few hours before the official season on ice is started, Dancing on Ice is a joint project of Leander Games and ITV Studios playable across multiple devices. With a maximum earning potential of €2.103.450, this is a 5-reel 3-row 20-payline game that will attract players of all experience levels, while the batch of unique features such as will melt even the hardest ice. Find out more in the Dancing on Ice slot review.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Dancing on Ice available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Dancing on Ice screenshots
|Cashmio||€50 + 50 Free Spins||
€50 + 50 Free Spins
You’ll see 3 trails located on the right side of the base, each one associated with a particular reel symbol and we talk about those with the highest payout rating. Also, some of these items are coated with blue, green or red color. Whenever you manage to form a winning combination with them, a ball with the appropriate color will be added to the matching trail. Fill out any of them to collect a cash prize, while completing all 3 in a single game surely leads to the big win. It’s great to hear that each winning round improves the Multiplier later to be collected in the Judge’s Choice, a classic Pick-Me game with 3 possible shots.
Interesting, the Dancing on Ice Bonus features may appear on a random occasion, so you may see a skater’s pirouette creating a column of Wilds or receive a gold medal with a Multiplier written on it. When you collect 2 Spinning 7s during the base game, a rewarding sequence with the same name will start. Spin the reels and match 3 Sevens of the same color on the central line to land a big win.
You can play for fun or for real money, where the Dancing on Ice Free Play grants a decent amount of demo credits. Both options come with the coin value ranging from €0.02 to €6, which allows players to place bets between €0.20 and €60 per round, according to their betting strategy.
FAQ on Leander Games Dancing on Ice
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When 3, 4 or 5 Ice Spins appear in view, the winners get to enjoy 10, 15 or 20 Dancing on Ice Free Spins and a static jackpot of 1500 coins. The Cash Wheel is a wheel-of-fortune-like feature where the luckiest may receive a Multiplier between 4x and 50x. Finally, the Star Moves feature is a mini-interactive game where you’ll choose a skater to perform a move. If the move impresses judges, the Multiplier meter will rise. On the other side, see it fading if your skater leaves judges indifferent.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online using any mobile device on various Leander Games sites because there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Dancing on Ice?
- The RTP stands at 94.43%, according to the official info. We also had a chance to prove this fact in the Dancing on Ice recension.
Refreshing concept, rewarding features popping up randomly but constantly and multiplied winnings are the game’s strongest points. We must admit that scoring a cash prize is quite a task, so the Dancing on Ice tips received here will surely improve your winning odds.
Best Dancing on Ice Casinos & Bonus
Play Dancing on Ice at the best Leander Games casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Bitcoin, Neteller or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from Leander Games as well as other providers Novomatic, NetEnt or GreenTube