Guns N’ Roses, NetEnt’s game released to celebrate the famous rock band’s 30 years on the stage, was released in 2016 in a series of the music-themed slots. Still intriguing with its innovative open-minded approach and rewarding features, this 5-reel 3-row video slot with 25 paying lines can improve your rating on various sites bringing a jackpot of 2000 coins and re-triggerable free spins rounds. See more details inside the Guns N’ Roses slot review.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Guns N Roses yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Guns N Roses screenshots
Guns N' Roses is a game where you can feel what it’s like to be on a rock concert featuring the legendary LA-based band. This is another non-progressive jackpot game coming from the NetEnt’s studio, where the winners can get up to 225.000 coins. All symbols are themed, starting from playing cards decorated with guns and roses, to the highest-paying icons on the paytable designed as the members of the band. Logically, the lead singer Axl Rose pays the most (750 coins for 5 icons), while Slash brings up to 500. A variety of betting combination makes this game suitable for players of all experience levels, since the coins range from €0.01 to €1 and allows bets from €0.25 to €200.
FAQ on Guns N Roses
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- First of all, there is the Legend Re-Spins feature that can trigger randomly and award you with 3 free spins and stacked wilds. Then, collect 3 or more bonus icons to start the Bonus Wheel feature, where you can get 3 different prizes: in the Crowd Pleaser, you can get up to 10 free spins with multiplied winnings, in the Encore Free Spins you can get 10 free spins and stacked wilds, or finally opt for some coins prior to playing these two interactive rounds.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- With no need to download a special app, you can play this slot on any mobile or desktop device in both real-money and free play modes.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Guns N Roses?
- The theoretic RTP is 96.98%, as NetEnt stated.
Another game in the series of music-themed slots, Guns N' Roses brings enhanced rewarding features, more free spins and multiplied winnings combined with a highly-rated jackpot. While you can score a big win with 5 of the highest-paying icons, mini interactive games are here to provide more coins than expected.