Stand side by side with the most powerful gods in the Norse mythology themed video slot machine with 7 reels and 7 rows packed with bonus features, free spins and multipliers. The Play’n GO Viking Runecraft slot review brings a lot more details and tips how to progress levels in this highly-rewarding action-packed game.
Want to see how Viking Runecraft works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Viking Runecraft screenshots
This is a progress-based game where you start as a Journeyman at the level one. Every time you clear a pattern, you will reach a new level and receive a blessing from one of 4 gods. Win is achieved when 5-15 symbols of the same kind appear on active paylines and Thor’s Hammer is one with the highest rating. Collect 5 different runes from the paytable and trigger the Runes of Valhalla bonus game where a wheel will start spinning and eventually award a multiplier to be applied on your winnings. Along with numerous bonuses, there is a variety of betting combinations with the coins denomination of €0.10 up to €100 that allows wagers in the same value.
FAQ on Viking Runecraft
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Gift of Gods feature may be randomly triggered after a non-winning round, giving up to 5000x your bet and special bonus named after the most powerful gods: Thor’s lighting strikes the reel and clears space for 5-9 wilds, Odin creates 4 wilds in groups of 2, Freya creates a cluster of 4 wilds and Heimdal grants 1 wild per row. The Charge of Destruction feature starts when you fill the rune meter and activates the Fury of Fenrir, Judgment of Jormungandr, Scorching of Surtr or Lure of Loki, which all destroy random icons replacing them by the more valued or those with a higher winning potential. Win on additional 20 symbols after the Charge to activate the Ragnarok feature with 1 free spin and a multiplier of 15x.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game works across mobile devices, so you can try it or play for real cash directly on supported sites without a need to download an app.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Viking Runecraft?
- According to the Play’n GO officials, the RTP stands at 96.00%.
Tons of bonus features, multipliers and an innovative gameplay are the strongest points of this slot machine. Scoring a big win is particularly visually impressive and one more reason why you should at least try this game.