A sequel to the Microgaming’s slot machine set in the scenery of an island full of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, Jurassic World is a movie-themed 5-reel 3-row game with 243 ways to win. The partnership with Universal Studios brings an attractive design and sound effects, as well a chance to score a 3000-coin jackpot with Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins and progress through the Bonus Map. There is a chance to test the game in the free play mode, while the Jurassic World slot review comes with a few tips on how to score a big win when play it for real.
Want to see how Jurassic World works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Jurassic World screenshots
|LeoVegas||200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins||
200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins
Wins are awarded for a combination of 3+ symbols placed from the left to the right side and there are 243 ways to form it. You can win a 1000-coin jackpot in the main game if manage to get the Indominus Rex symbol on the paytable. Other icons that pay significantly are movie characters and you can earn between €1.65 and €22 for a combination of 3-5 of the kind. When collect enough Mosquito Yellow Rock scatter, you’ll be rewarded with 10 free spins.
FAQ on Microgaming Jurassic World
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Bonus Map feature may activate randomly after a winning spins and you will get one of the following benefits: the Gyrosphere Valley comes with a Multiplier Trail that increases the multiplier after each non-winning spin, the Creation Lab introduces Rolling Reels that make way for new symbols and Cryo Wilds that remain stacked for 3 spins. Finally, the Raptor Den brings Wild Scatters – all scatters turn into wilds and stay on the reels to help you score more. In addition, each feature brings 10 free spins to largely improve your rating.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game works on all mobile devices and you can play both demo and real-money mode even without having to download any special app.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Jurassic World?
- Across the Microgaming-powered sites, the RTP goes around 97%. Wagers start from €0.30 and may go up to €7.20, so the lucky winners can surely expect a big win every now and then.
Packed with action just as the move franchise is, the Jurassic World slot game finds its audience among the players of all experience levels thanks to the attractive bonuses and more than plenty free spins.
Best Jurassic World Casinos & Bonus
Play Jurassic World at the best Microgaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. EcoPayz, Visa or Siru Mobile, and provide plenty of games from Microgaming as well as other providers Quickspin, Stakelogic or Leander Games