Join the brave hero in his mission focused on ending an eternal feud between neighboring realms, Kingdom of Cards is a Chinese-themed slot machine released in November by Leander Games in cooperation with Playko. Featuring the action-packed Conquering the Fortress Bonus round, the game with 5 reels, 4 rows and 20 fixed paylines also comes with re-triggerable Free Spins and Expanding Wilds finally leading to the big win of 150 coins. Prepare for the adventure by reading the Kingdom of Cards slot review.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Kingdom of Cards screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Kingdom of Cards screenshots
By default, the Autoplay mode is disabled, but you can adjust the number of spins to be played without any interruption from 5 to 100, presuming the balance you hold is enough to keep the pace.
There is a number of betting combinations you can use according to the strategy or your experience, so wager between €0.20 and €200 per round. If you’d like to learn how to win with no real money investments, the Kingdom of Cards Free Play has enough demo credits for this purpose.
Wild can be used as a substitute for all other symbols but the Scatter, which can not only trigger the Kingdom of Cards Free Spins but also pay for appearing anywhere on the screen. For 3, 4 or 5 Scatters you will receive 3, 10 or 50 coins, respectively. Initially, 3 Scatters lead to 10 extra rounds, but with 3 more, you’ll receive 10 additional extra spins. On the other side, is there’s a chance to form a winning combination, Wild will turn into the Expanding wild and cover the entire reel to help your cause.
Noble leaders, warriors, and princesses have much higher rating than playing cards from Tens to Aces. The first case scenario brings a maximum of 150 and a minimum of 2 coins, but it would be enough to line only 2 icons of the same kind to receive a number of coins according to the paytable. Lower-paying items bring between 5 and 75 coins for combinations of 3 to 5 items placed on adjacent reels from the leftmost.
FAQ on Leander Games Kingdom of Cards
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When 3 bonus symbols appear on the reels 2, 3 and 4, lucky winners will get to enjoy the Kingdom of Cards Bonus round. You will be taken to another screen with 15 pennants hiding a cash prize. To actually receive a static jackpot, select 5 and reveal your prize. Bonus wins are multiplied by the total bet, just for the record.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online using any mobile device on various Leander Games sites because there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Kingdom of Cards?
- The RTP stands at 95.47%, according to the official info. We also had a chance to prove this fact in the Kingdom of Cards recension.
As already stated, this is a challenging game suitable for players with more experience. Our Kingdom of Cards tips will ensure victory in the Conquering the Fortress game, so try it if you have what it takes to become a hero.
Best Kingdom of Cards Casinos & Bonus
Play Kingdom of Cards at the best Leander Games casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, Paysafecard or Euteller, and provide plenty of games from Leander Games as well as other providers Evoplay, BetSoft or Iron Dog Studio