Kingdom of Legends allows players to peek into a secret kingdom set in the middle of snowy mountains, complete with golden crowns and colourful jewels. The game was released by Novomatic and features an innovative system of “scatter pays” instead of having a certain number of paylines within the game. These features and more will be explained in this Kingdom of Legends slot review!
|Yeti Casino||100% up to €333 + 100 Extra Spins||
100% up to €333 + 100 Extra Spins
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Kingdom of Legends screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Kingdom of Legends screenshots
|LeoVegas||200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins||
200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins
Unlike most video slots, Kingdom of Legends does not reward players by scoring winning combinations on paylines. In fact, the game does not even have any paylines shown on its paytable. Instead, all symbols within the game act as scatter symbols, meaning that if five or more identical symbols show up anywhere on the slot in one spin, players are automatically paid. Because the game only has 5 reels and 3 rows, this play style becomes very simple after a while. Due to the lack of paylines, the only betting option available is the total wager, which ranges from 0.1 to 50 coins per spin. The most powerful symbol in the game is the golden crown. Three or more golden crowns unlock Kingdom of Legends free spins.
FAQ on Novomatic Kingdom of Legends
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The game has a progressive jackpot whose value is shown at the top of the slot. To win this, players have to cover all 15 spaces in the game with the same symbol. This can be done with any symbol in the game, ranging from the least to the most valuable.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- No, there are no issues when playing on a mobile device. Novomatic has optimised the game for Android and iPhone use, and it can be played by downloading an app from several casinos.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Kingdom of Legends?
- Novomatic states that the RTP of the game is exactly 94.
Kingdom of Legends is a great option for players who are bored of traditional paylines. The game’s “scatter pays” system is inventive, and its progressive jackpot is generous. We would give this game a very high rating, but its dated graphic design does bring it down a bit. However, if this sounds like a game you would enjoy, try it out in free play mode!
Best Kingdom of Legends Casinos & Bonus
Play Kingdom of Legends at the best Novomatic casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, Euteller or Skrill, and provide plenty of games from Novomatic as well as other providers Booming Games, Leander Games or Wazdan