Bringing a fresh dose of excitement to the classic fruity gameplay, Nudge Runner is a 3-reel 3-row video slot machine with 5 to 10 paylines produced by Stakelogic/Novomatic. Featuring a twin set of reels and a Mystery Progressive Jackpot, the game offers a wide variety of betting combinations and a maximum prize of up to €89.000. With Star Symbols and Reel Nudges, this is also a title where you’ll get to enjoy a rather unique and challenging experience. Read the Nudge Runner slot review and learn all the important details.
- 3 Reels
- 10 Playlines
- 10 - 10 Coins/Line
- Free Spins
- 1,250 Jackpot (Coins)
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Nudge Runner available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Nudge Runner screenshots
There are 3 different modes you can choose from, no matter if you play for fun or for real money. Game 1 lets you play only on the Left Machine, while Game 2 activates the Right Machine only. Game 1+2 grants access to both machines at the same time with the same stakes.
Depending on the Game Mode, you can wager from as low as €0.20 up to €50 per round. We need to mention that the Nudge Runner free play has enough demo credits you can use to learn how to win and steadily work on a proper betting strategy without any additional investment.
Star is an icon with the highest payout rating. The Star Prize of 1250 coins is activated with 3 clean Stars on an active payline, but the paytable also favors combinations of Stars and Fruits (Orange, Lemon or Plum). You can also mix up Stars and Bells and claim the Nudge Runner Bonus prize. Sevens, Bars, Cherries, and Melons bring a maximum of 500 coins for combinations of 3 of a kind.
Finally, after each spin, you can land a Mystery Progressive Jackpot worth a maximum €5000. At the beginning of the game, the amount of this prize will be slightly lower and grow progressively as you keep forming the winning combinations with the highest stakes per round.
FAQ on Stakelogic Nudge Runner
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Reel Nudges are only active if a minimum required Total Bet is activated. Remember that you’ll need to invest at least 40 coins per machine to activate this feature. After each qualifying spin, the reels automatically nudge up or down for a maximum of 3 times to make room for additional potentially winning combinations. This is the closest thing to the Nudge Runner free spins we can think of.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Play online on Stakelogic/Novomatic-powered sites using any modern mobile device as there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file for this purpose. Remember you have to put your device into landscape mode.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Nudge Runner?
- The RTP stands at 95.00%, according to the official info. The Nudge Runner recension proved this figure to be correct.
The game has a significant earning potential and we can recommend it to all players looking for a true balance booster. Still, you have to take the house edge into consideration and definitely use the Nudge Runner tips to turn it all in your favor.
Best Nudge Runner Casinos & Bonus
Play Nudge Runner at the best Stakelogic casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, Skrill or EcoPayz, and provide plenty of games from Stakelogic as well as other providers Rabcat, BetSoft or Playson