Reliving the retro atmosphere and bringing back the 70s and 80s in a combination with the space theme, neon lights and ambiental sound, Starburst is a classic 5-reel 3-row video slot game with 10 paying lines featuring a jackpot of up to 50.000 coins. Players can score a big win with the help of Wilds, Scatters and Free Spins rounds, so the Starburst slot review brings a few tips to make it happen faster.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Starburst available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
With the classic gameplay, the game comes with a variety of betting combinations, while the coins range from €0.01 to €10 allows you to place bets in the range from €0.10 to €100. Symbols on the reels include nicely designed gems backed up with familiar Sevens and Bars. The game pays both ways and brings stacked wilds to the paytable in order to increase the winners’ earning potential. Ultimately, you can score a non-progressive jackpot prize of 50.000 coins.
FAQ on Starburst
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When the Starburst Wild appears on any of 3 middle reels, it will remain stacked and you’ll get 3 free spins. Get one wild icon more during this round to be awarded with additional 5 free spins and compensated for the lack of any multipliers or interactive bonus rounds.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Starburst Touch is the iteration of this game specially designed for mobile, enabling demo mode prior to the real-money betting.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Starburst?
- As officially stated, the RTP stands at 96.10%.
NetEnt has designed Starburst to please even the most demanding players and that’s one of the main reasons for its high rating. Thanks to the “win both ways” feature, you will get an impression like playing a game with 20 paying lines, while the free play mode makes it suitable for players of all experience levels.