Blazing Star produced by Merkur is a 5-reel 3-row video slot machine with 5 fixed paying lines and a classic gameplay that brings memories back in time when one-hand Jack was the players’ favorite in traditional landline casinos. The game features a non-progressive jackpot worth up to €100.000 that is surely able to compensate for the absence of a free spins bonus round. Free play mode comes with a perfect amount of coins you’ll need to learn the basics, while the Blazing Star slot review is about to show you the fastest way to the jackpot.
|Cashmio||€50 + 50 Free Spins||
€50 + 50 Free Spins
Want to see how Blazing Star works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Blazing Star screenshots
The task is simple: line 3 or more icons of the same kind on adjacent reels and you will get paid according to the paytable. The Sun-shaped icon pays the most and the lucky winners will land a big win of a total 100.000 coins for a combination of 5. Also, fruit fans will be pleased to hear that Grapes and Melon come with up to 20.000 coins, while Oranges, Lemons, Cherries and Plum can bring you anything between 0.05 and 5.000 coins – or the equivalent amount in your preferred currency. A variety of betting combinations allows you to adjust wagers that may go from €0.05 to €100.
FAQ on Edict (Merkur Gaming) Blazing Star
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- After a winning round, winners can use the Gamble feature and choose to pick a color of the upcoming card (Red or Black) in the Card Gamble round. Here are some tips: you can use the Ladder Gamble to step up or lower your wager, or press the Collect Half button to claim a half of your winnings, which may suite to the less experienced gamers.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game works flawlessly across devices and there is no need to download any app in order to enjoy the demo mode or bet for real.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Blazing Star?
- Officially, the expected RTP stands at 96.31%.
Once again, Merkur did a great job by translating a timeless casino classic into the online environment. It does pay every now and then, but the potential jackpot prize is surely worth your time and efforts.
Best Blazing Star Casinos & Bonus
Play Blazing Star at the best Edict (Merkur Gaming) casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, Bitcoin or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from Edict (Merkur Gaming) as well as other providers iSoftBet, Evolution Gaming or GreenTube