Set in the scenery of an enchanted forest where a mighty dragon keeps his valuables, Dragons Treasure is a 5-reel 3-row video slot machine with 5 paying lines where you will join our hero Siegfried in the money-making adventure. Free spins, multiplied winnings, selectable Expanding Wilds and a chance to score a jackpot of 100.000 coins will bring more and more gamers into the Merkur’s world of online entertainment. Find more details inside the Dragons Treasure slot review.
Tired of reading? See the Dragons Treasure screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
Dragons Treasure screenshots
Dragon is a symbol with the highest rating on the paytable since it works as both Wild and Scatter. In the first case, you can use it as a substitute for any icon to form a winning combination or to trigger the free spins round. There is a chance to double your winnings when activate the Gamble feature and guess if a red or black card will come. The game brings a variety of betting combinations with coins ranging from €0.05 to €100 allowing you to land a big win of up to €100.000 for 5 golden-hair hunter symbols. You will also benefit from other themed symbols including the other hunter, treasure chest or sword that pay a maximum of 15.000 to 40.000 coins.
FAQ on Edict (Merkur Gaming) Dragons Treasure
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Collect 3 or more scatters appearing anywhere on the reels to activate the bonus feature and receive 10 free spins. Tips: at the beginning of this round, you can select any icon to become and Expanding Wild and cover the entire reel if you get a winning combination. Furthermore, you will receive up to 20.000 coins for 5 scatters.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You only need to have a browser capable to render the Flash technology on Android smartphones and tablets or iPhone. By default, free play is unlocked and you can try the game in demo mode before start playing for real.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Dragons Treasure?
- According to the official sources, the RTP stands at 96.00%.
With its interesting theme and a sizeable jackpot prize waiting for the most ambitious and patient winners, the game is attractive and rewarding enough not only to attract high rollers but also players looking for some casual gameplay.
Best Dragons Treasure Casinos & Bonus
Play Dragons Treasure at the best Edict (Merkur Gaming) casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Bitcoin, Neteller or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from Edict (Merkur Gaming) as well as other providers Evolution Gaming, GreenTube or Play'n Go