Gonzo, an adventure-seeking Spanish conquistador left the Armada and went on a solo quest for El Dorado – the city of gold. In 2010, NetEnt has released a premium slot machine based on this story and implemented a pack of innovative features, such as the Avalanche mode, that took the gaming world by storm. The Gonzo’s Quest slot review will introduce you to this rewarding 5-reel 3-row video slot machine with 20 fixed paying lines, so stay tuned.
|Quick Slot||200% up to €500||
200% up to €500
Want to see how Gonzo's Quest works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Gonzo’s Quest screenshots
To make a winning combination, you need to line-up 3 or more icons of the same kind placed from the left to the right. Thanks to a variety of betting combinations with coins going from €0.01 to €0.50 and bets in a range from €0.20 to €50 on 1-5 levels, you can actually benefit more from the Free Fall Scatters, Wilds, Avalanche mode and multiplied winnings. There is no standard jackpot, but the winners can still count on sizeable prizes and reels that keep filling for as long as you make your way through the Avalanche. When started, it will make the symbols explode and disappear, while the winning combination can be multiplied up to 5x.
FAQ on NetEnt Gonzo’s Quest
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Free Fall symbol is the most distinctive feature of this game and will only appear on reels 1, 2 and 3. When you get 3+ Free Fall icons, 10 Free Fall bonus rounds will start and here are a few tips: a winning bet line during this round will start the Avalanche, while the maximum multiplier goes up to 15x.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Yes, and you can even enjoy the mobile touch version directly from sites working under NetEnt software platform. Free play is also enabled.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Gonzo's Quest?
- As NetEnt stated, the theoretic RTP is 96.00%, so you will have to work for a bit to get a big win.
Visually impressive and packed with options you won’t find elsewhere, NetEnt’s Gonzo’s Quest is actually able to bring you tons of fun and even more coins, especially when combined with the supporting bonus deals.
Best Gonzo’s Quest Casinos & Bonus
Play Gonzo’s Quest at the best NetEnt casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Visa, Bank Wire Transfer or Bitcoin, and provide plenty of games from NetEnt as well as other providers Blueprint Gaming, Wazdan or Stakelogic