Inspired by popular TV shows and movies about highly-responsive police forces, firemen, and paramedics saving lives in everyday street clashes, I need a Hero is an action-themed video slot game with 5 reels, 3 rows and no less than 1024 ways to score a big win. Produced by High5Games, this high-octane title comes with a 500-coin jackpot, Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins and a rewarding Bonus Select feature of which you can read more in the I need a Hero slot review.
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
Want to see how I need a Hero works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
I need a Hero screenshots
Heroes working in specific departments are symbols with a higher payout rating, but they also come with a different scenario regarding the awarded coins. Policemen and Firefighters pay up to 500 coins for a combination of 5 of a kind, while the same number of Paramedics and Soldiers grant 400 coins.
Wild appears only on the reels 2, 3 and 4 and can replace all symbols but the Scatter, the one you’ll need to activate the I need a Hero Bonus Game.
As an industry standard, playing cards are also present, so you’ll find Fives, Nines, and cards with faces. The first-case scenario pays up to 75 coins, while 5 Aces bring 100 coins.
Now, when it comes to the betting strategy, the game accepts 40 coins per round and you can set up your own multiplier aka the coin value. With Multiplier of only 2x, players will wager €0.40 per round, while Multiplier of 1000x rises the stake to the maximum of €400 per a single spin.
Throughout the base game, Signal Lights work as the Bonus Select and award 1 pick no matter the position they land on. There are 4 different Bonus Select modes each featuring different Scatter values.
FAQ on High5Games I need a Hero
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Bonus Select Mode 1 comes with the Police Scatter and 2 free games also awarding 80, 120 or 240 coins for 3, 4 or 5 Scatters. Number two activates Firefighter Scatter, 3 games per a winning combination and 60, 80 or 120 coins. Option 3 is Paramedic Scatter with 4 free games per a winning combination and up to 80 coins, while Army Scatter comes in mode 4 granting 5 I need a Hero Free Spins and a maximum of 60 coins. This feature ends when no free games are available.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Players will be able to play online on their mobile device, but for this purpose, you need to download an app for Android or iPhone directly from the App Store or Google Play Store, respectively. Players with Facebook accounts can try the I need a Hero Free Play mode as well, presuming they have enough game credits to start this title.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of I need a Hero?
- I need a Hero tutorial approved the RTP official info of 96.50%.
Making you feel like in a real action sequence, this is an interesting title suitable for the widest audience. Sizeable jackpot prize and a chance to master your own destiny make the I need a Hero tips a needful thing when it comes to improving your winning odds.
Best I need a Hero Casinos & Bonus
Play I need a Hero at the best High5Games casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Paysafecard or Siru Mobile, and provide plenty of games from High5Games as well as other providers Red Rake Gaming, Lightning Box or Iron Dog Studio