Based around the story of an ancient civilization now settled deep under the sea, the Lord of the Ocean is a 5-reel 3-row video slot machine with 10 fixed paying lines where themed Wilds and Scatters may help you score a big win with free spins and the Double feature. There is a chance to test the game in the free mode but the true excitement starts when you read the Lord of the Ocean slot review and get a few tips to progress faster.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Lord of the Ocean screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Lord of the Ocean screenshots
|Magical Spin Casino||
Magical Spin Casino
|Slots Empire Casino||€1.000||
Match 3 or more icons of the same kind to form a winning combination where the Lord of the Ocean brings up to 25.000 coins, while all other symbols pay between 25 and 3.750 coins. The Orb works both as the scatter that activates 10 free spins and as a symbol of high value that brings up to 10.000 coins on the paytable. You can place bets on 1-10 lines with 4 to 1000 coins each valued €1.
FAQ on Lord of the Ocean
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Whenever get a winning combination, you can activate the Double feature and multiply your score. This can be done for 5 times in a row with a correct guess on the color of the card next to be drawn. The round also ends if you make a wrong guess.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- As a part of the new generation of Novomatic Gaminator titles, the game was designed to work on any mobile device without a need to download a special app.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Lord of the Ocean?
- Lucky winners managed to score a 25000-coin jackpot on the Novomatic-powered sites with the RTP 95.10%.
If you’re a part-time explorer that always want to meet the mythical world on the bottom of the ocean and have a few dimes more to spare, this is just a perfect game for you. Sizeable jackpots and rewarding symbols may bring thousand times your initial stake, but you have to be really patient and persistent.