The Big Deal progressive jackpot game by Habanero Systems will let you spend a night at the casino with its Vegas-themed symbols, offering you several features that could either double your winnings during normal games, or multiply them 5x during the up to 100 free spins you can win. This Big Deal Slot review will explain the gameplay of this slot and you’ll learn how to win.
Tired of reading? See the The Big Deal screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
The Big Deal screenshots
The player has to line up 2 or 3 of the same symbols on the paytable, depending on their nature, in order to hit a winning combination. The betting amount can be adjusted to fit your strategy by simply defining the number of coins you would like to play, the value allotted to each coin as well as the bet level. The Big Deal features the cardsharp wild symbol, which doubles the price of any symbol during normal games, and even multiplies it 5x if it substitutes any combination during free games. The free spin feature is triggered when three or more of the Card Symbols appear anywhere on the five reels. Each card will then reveal a total of 5, 10, or 20 free games. The winners who hit 5 cards with each 20 free games tied to them would thus get 100 Big Deal bonus games. Tips: additional free games can be unveiled by hitting three more cards. The progressive jackpot will increase during each game and can be won after each game.
FAQ on Habanero The Big Deal
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The fact that the player can win at least 15 and up to 100 free games and that the Big Deal free spins can be re-triggered certainly sets this progressive slot apart. And not only during the free games does the player have a chance to win big, thanks to the cardsharp symbol, each winning combination is doubled during normal games.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- This game can be enjoyed on mobile devices (Android or iPhone) without any restrictions. Play online but no app download is required.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of The Big Deal?
- The RTP info has not been officially released by Habanero Systems.
The Big Deal will certainly be a success among players who like to have their winnings multiplied. The scatter symbol additionally increases the chance to score a big win. For those players looking for a particularly relaxing experience, there is a play for fun mode. The graphics inspired by casino elements add to the overall high rating of this video slot game.
Best The Big Deal Casinos & Bonus
Play The Big Deal at the best Habanero casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting customers from Singapore, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Interac, Visa Debit or Apple Pay, and provide plenty of games from Habanero as well as other providers Booming Games, BetSoft or Stakelogic