The Dalai Panda is the autumn 2018 addition to the series of iSoftBet Asian-themed slot machines utilizing innovative mechanics where 2 3×3 reels with 27 paylines may transform into the base with 6 reels, 3 rows and 729 paylines. Moreover, players will be introduced to the Free Spins Bank and practically indefinite number of additional rounds enhanced with Extra Wilds, Multipliers or Expanding Wilds. The Dalai Panda slot review tells you more about the static jackpot prize of up to 300.000 coins, so stay tuned.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the The Dalai Panda screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
The Dalai Panda screenshots
The game has 2 individual sets of reels, each with 27 paylines spread on the 3x3 setting. In case of a potentially big win, the Dalai Panda will appear and pull these sets together awarding up to 729 ways to win. Moreover, standard gameplay that pays from the left will be replaced by “pay both ways”, meaning that prospective winners will receive a number of coins for combinations made from the leftmost and from the rightmost. In the best case scenario, you can score the Ultra Win of up to 300.000 coins. Symbols on the paytable represent various items from the Oriental culture, including monkey, bird, bamboo and more. The later works as the Wild and may replace all other items but Yin and Yang that is needed to trigger The Dalai Panda Bonus games. After each winning round, the Free Spins Bank will be richer for 1 extra spin, so the final number of spins accumulated there also determines the number of rounds you’ll enjoy at the casino’s expense. Depending on your experience and betting strategy, you can play for fun or for the real money. The Dalai Panda free play comes with enough demo credits to actually learn how to win without making any extra cost. Moreover, the Autoplay mode grants a number of spins you can take without being interrupted.
FAQ on The Dalai Panda
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Dalai Panda Free Spins games start when you collect 3+ Bonus icons placed anywhere on the reels, while the actual number of spins is defined in the Free Spins Bank. During this round, the Dalai Panda can summon Extra Wilds, Extended Wilds or a Multiplier of 2x applied to your line win. Practically, you’ll receive a random number of Wilds spread over the reels, or get a single reel entirely covered by an Extending Wild. This will surely help you form more winning combinations.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online around the sites powered by iSoftBet directly on your mobile device. This also means you won’t have to download an app for Android or iPhone.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of The Dalai Panda?
- The Dalai Panda recension sticks the official RTP info that talks about 95.81%.
This is a rewarding yet challenging game with medium to high volatility. We can gladly recommend it to high rollers, but the newbies are also welcomed to try. The Dalai Panda tips received here will surely do the job when we talk about minimizing the house’s initial advantage.