Inspired by the classic horror from 1920, NetEnt’s The Phantom of the Opera is a 5-reel 4-row slot machine with 40 fixed paying lines where you can use themed symbols such as Gold Ring, the Mask or Rose to get free spins, a Pick-and-Click Bonus Game and randomly activate the Phantom Re-Spin round. The Phantom of the Opera slot review is packed with tips and tricks that will help you progress the list of winners much faster.
|100% up to €140
100% up to €140
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try The Phantom of the Opera yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
The Phantom of the Opera screenshots
|100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
The game uses NetEnt’s “pay both sides” mechanics, meaning you may score a big win by forming combinations 3 or more symbols of the same kind lined left-to-right as well as right-to-left. The Phantom works as the highest-paying icon, giving 10x your stake when collected 5 of a kind. Other rewarding symbols from the paytable include the Mirror or Dagger, Christine and a set of low-paying playing cards. Thanks to up to 10 betting levels and the coin range from €0.01 to €1, you can place bets from €0.20 to €200 and largely improve you rating with a static jackpot of 160.000 coins or 800x your stake. When collect 3+ Chandelier scatters, the free spins round will start and all Masked Phantoms will remain stacked to give you more chances to score.
FAQ on NetEnt The Phantom of the Opera
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Get the double Phantom icon on the first reel and the double Wild symbol the fifth reel to trigger The Phantom Re-Spin round. The Pick-and-Click Bonus Game starts when you get 2x2 stacked Phantoms and Christine on reels 1 and 5, giving you multiplied winnings and up to 7.2000 extra coins.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can easily play the game on a smartphone or tablet running Android OS or on your iPhone. There is no need to download any app to run in real-money mode since free play is still not an option.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of The Phantom of the Opera?
- NetEnt has locked the RTP factor at 96.57%, meaning it won’t be a surprise to see a big win every now and then.
Once again, NetEnt managed to create a good-looking, challenging yet rewarding game you can play across platforms. With the mechanics designed to help you score frequently, this slot machine will surely grow a large fan base in the future.
Best The Phantom of the Opera Casinos & Bonus
Play The Phantom of the Opera at the best NetEnt casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Trustly, Siru Mobile or EcoPayz, and provide plenty of games from NetEnt as well as other providers Rabcat, Quickspin or Endorphina