A sequel to the NextGen’s hugely popular slot machine, Medusa II introduces 243 ways to win by playing the Ancient Greek legend themed game with 5 reels and 3 rows. Set in the same scenery, the improved gameplay brings more rewarding features including the Medusa’s Locked Reels Free Games and Turned to Stone Stacked Wilds. You can start it in both free play and real-money mode, so read the Medusa II slot review to find out the best way for a big win.
- 5 Reels
- 127 Playlines
- 1 - 1 Coins/Line
- Free Spins
- 12,500 Jackpot (Coins)
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Medusa II screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Medusa II screenshots
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
All wins begin with the leftmost reel and you need to line-up 3 or more icons of the same kind to get paid. Wilds and Scatters are the most prominent symbols able to grant 500 and 250 coins for 5 of the kind, respectively, and also to turn on the bonus round. Other icons with a higher rating on the paytable include armor, statue, ring and helmet that may come up with 10 to 400 coins. During the base game, a Soldier may appear on a random occasion to trigger the Turned to Stone Stacked Wilds feature and reveal a stack of Wilds, giving you more chances to land a winning combination. Furthermore, there is the Locked Reels feature that may lock 2-5 reels helping you score a big win faster. The coins range from €0.01 to €20, allowing wagers in the range from €0.25 to €50.
FAQ on NextGen Gaming Medusa II
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Get 3 or more scatters to turn the Medusa’s Locked Reels Free Games feature on and receive 10 free spins. You will also get adjacent reels locked and spun together to display the same symbols in adjacent positions. A few tips: scatters will re-trigger the round, this time with 5 bonus games.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- As a game built in the HTML5 technology, mobile gaming is enabled by default and you don’t have to download any app to try it.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Medusa II?
- According to the NextGen officials, the RTP stands firmly at 97.07% which is able to produce winners quite often on the supported sites.
More betting combinations mean bigger wins, while the improved features and a favorable RTP make the second iteration in the Medusa series even more appealing to the recreational gamers.
Best Medusa II Casinos & Bonus
Play Medusa II at the best NextGen Gaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Paysafecard, Visa or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from NextGen Gaming as well as other providers Stakelogic, Wazdan or Red Rake Gaming