Weekend in Vegas is a 5-reel 3-row 243-payline themed slot machine where Betsoft was inspired by the popular Hangover franchise of movies featuring unforgettable characters looking for a quality entertainment. Actually, they will get plethora of fun with re-spins, bonus rounds, free spins, Money Wheel and a base jackpot of 1.500 coins. If interested to get some valuable tips and make your stay memorable, read the Weekend in Vegas slot review.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Weekend in Vegas screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Weekend in Vegas screenshots
The Weekend in Vegas free play mode stands next to the real money gaming and both allow player to place 1-5 coins with denomination from €0.01 to €1. When decide to play online, it’s time to line up 3 or more matching symbols where the Exotic Dancers has the highest rating and brings a maximum of 1.500 coins to the paytable. With 2, 3, 4 or 5 Police Cars, the winners will receive 250 coins, 8, 12 or 20 Weekend in Vegas Free Spins, respectively. When this round ends, there’s a chance to land a big win if the Money Wheel stops at the right spot. Thanks to the Any Way Pays, you’ll receive cash no matter if the combination starts from left or from right. For this purpose, you can use the Wild as well.
FAQ on BetSoft Weekend in Vegas
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Get 3+ identical icons of main protagonists, the Weekend in Vegas Bonus will be activated. Each character adds his strategy and experience and thus affects the scoring line: Loony Larry pays a big win, Cautious Chris always wins but in smaller amounts, while Balanced Ben is here for solid wins. Anyway, with 2-4 reels filled with additional matching icons, you’ll re-trigger the round and get a second chance to score large.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Since you can play for fun or for cash on the Betsoft-powered sites directly from a browser, you won’t have to download an app for iPhone or .apk file for Android.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Weekend in Vegas?
- According to the unofficial info, the RTP goes around 96.60%.
Even though a bit more challenging, the game offers tons of options to boost your balance, even more than one could stand, along with the Double Up feature.
Best Weekend in Vegas Casinos & Bonus
Play Weekend in Vegas at the best BetSoft casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Visa or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from BetSoft as well as other providers Blueprint Gaming, Quickspin or Wazdan