Burnley Fever is a progressive jackpot football-themed video slot machine produced by Realtime Gaming. Featuring the Clarets, an English Premier League side and one of the oldest football clubs in the worlds, the game comes with 5 reels, 4 rows, and 50 fixed paylines. You can also count on a static 1000-coin jackpot, 2 gameplay modes, up to 100 Free Spins, Wilds, Stacked Wilds, and a bunch of other goodies you can read more about in the Burnley Fever slot review.
|Spinfinity Casino||250% up to $2.500||
250% up to $2.500
Tired of reading? See the Burnley Fever screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
Burnley Fever screenshots
|Casino Max||300% up to $3.000 + 200 Free Spins||
300% up to $3.000 + 200 Free Spins
|El Royale Casino||100% up to $2.500||
100% up to $2.500
First of all, you can play for fun or for real money, where the Burnley Fever Free Play mode grants enough demo credits, so you can learn how to win and make no real-money investment.
The coin value ranges from €0.01 to €2.50, allowing players of all experience levels to set up their own betting strategy and wager from as low as €0.50 all the way up to €125 per round.
The ball is the Wild and substitutes all symbols, except Scatters. The last-mentioned are designed as Bertie Bee, the club's mascot that may trigger the Scatter Pays mode. For every 3, 4 or 5 Scatters, lucky winners will take 2, 10, or 500 coins, respectively. Wilds can appear as Stacked Wilds on reel 1 and 5 in the base game.
A football player is a symbol with the highest payout rating paying 10, 150, 600, or 1.000 coins for every 2, 3, 4 or 5 icons appearing on an active payline. Better prizes are activated with Bonus Ball and Gold Bonus Ball. Burnley Crest also pays 1.000 coins when the more rewarding option is turned on.
Bonus Ball and Gold Bonus Ball appear during extra games and improve the line score. Gold Bonus Ball triples the prize granting another kick at the same time.
During the Burnley Fever Bonus games, 3, 4 or 5 Scatters grant 8 games, 10 to 25, and 50 to 100 games, respectively. Moreover, you can trigger the Penalty Kick Feature and if your captain scores, you will be rewarded with Multipliers of 3x to 100x. Remember that more penalty goals you scored, the higher the base prize Multiplier will be.
FAQ on Real Time Gaming Burnley Fever
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- There are 2 Gameplay Modes that pay different prizes. Burnley mode is where 3, 4 or 5 Scatters pay up to 100 Burnley Fever Free Spins where all winnings are multiplied 3x. On the other side, the Lucky Mode is where 8 free games are awarded at the end of any regular game. Still, prizes in this mode are not multiplied.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game works on various mobile devices. You won’t have to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file to play online on the Realtime Gaming-powered sites.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Burnley Fever?
- The RTP official info is still a subject of our research. Soon enough, our Burnley Fever tutorial will be updated accordingly.
Suitable for the club’s fans, the game has all it takes to attract other football-crazy gamers alike. As described in the Burnley Fever tutorial, you will find tons of rewarding options with each new spin and hopefully score either Minor or Major progressive jackpot prize.
Best Burnley Fever Casinos & Bonus
Play Burnley Fever at the best Real Time Gaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Bitcoin, MasterCard or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Real Time Gaming as well as other providers Eyecon, Quickspin or Rabcat