The tropical-themed Asylum Labs slot Ticket to Paradise takes you on a journey to beautiful Hawaiian Islands, on which you can not only enjoy the beach, exotic cocktails and traditional Hawaiian dances but also score big wins. Want to take a break from everyday life? Then start playing Ticket to Paradise for fun to develop a strategy, bet some money or read our Ticket to Paradise review to find out everything you need to know about the slot – including tips and tricks.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Ticket to Paradise yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Ticket to Paradise screenshots
The slot consists of 5 reels and 4 lines. Whenever you receive 3 or more identical symbols on one of the 50 paylines you score a winning combination. Additional Ticket to Paradise bonus features like free spins and level upgrades enhance your winning chances and create a varied gameplay.
You can bet between €0.10 and €30 per spin. Ticket to Paradise doesn’t offer a progressive jackpot, but with the highest paying symbol, a Hawaiian mask, you can score a pay-out of up to 12 times your bet. This symbol also serves as wild symbol and replaces all other symbols except the bonus symbol.
There are some special reel features that are randomly triggered during base game. When you receive only 2 bonus symbols, the aloha lei feature sometimes turns a standard symbol into another bonus symbol, which then enables one of the 3 unique bonus features. The beach break respin feature enhances your winning chances as an extra spin of the reels 3, 4 and 5 allows you to turn a dud into a winning combination. Last but not least, the all ways win feature from time to time overrides the 50 paylines and instead enables 1024 ways to win.
FAQ on Asylum Labs Ticket to Paradise
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- During luau party bonus you sit in front of a small stage with five different artists, namely two musicians and three dancers. Now you can choose one artist and watch his performance. The longer the performance lasts, the more extra money you win, so choose wisely. The island explorer bonus allows you to hop from one tropical island to another in random steps. The further you travel, the more money you win. If you manage to travel a whole round, you will upgrade your game level. When you trigger the underwater treasure bonus, you receive 10 free spins. If you manage to collect 3 coconut cocktails during your bonus spins, you are rewarded with additional wild reels and extra spins, enhancing your chances to score a big win.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Android and iPhone users alike can play Ticket to Paradise on their mobile device. In most casinos you can play the slot without the download of an apk or app.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Ticket to Paradise?
- The theoretical Ticket to Paradise RTP factor is stated as 94.6%. But the island explorer bonus allows you to upgrade your game level. While you begin with an RTP factor of 92.1% in level 1, you can achieve a maximum RTP factor of 97.0% in level 4.
With the Ticket to Paradise slot Asylum Labs has developed an enjoyable, tropical-themed slot with appealing graphics and animations. In terms of gameplay the slot offers a bunch of unique features that create a varied gaming experience. The only disadvantage is the relatively low RTP factor at the beginning. In order to enhance your winning chances, you need to play for a while to upgrade your level. But since there are quite a few different features to discover, the slot does not get boring very quickly.
Best Ticket to Paradise Casinos & Bonus
Play Ticket to Paradise at the best Asylum Labs casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from Asylum Labs as well as other providers Blueprint Gaming, Wazdan or Thunderkick