Double Tigers is a 3-reel 3-row 8-payline video slot machine that Wazdan designed exclusively for the Asian market, but is more than welcoming to the players from all over the world. Featuring an eternal battle between good and evil, Yin and Yang, this Chinese-themed slot machine combines unlimited winning streaks with the Bonus Wheel to award a static jackpot worth up to 5000 coins. You should definitely read the Double Tigers slot review to get some tips and improve your rating faster.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Double Tigers screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Double Tigers screenshots
Set in the scenery of an isolated mountain temple, the game allows players to choose if they want to play for fun or for the real money. Various Wazdan-powered sites support the Double Tigers free play mode and you can learn how to win without investing a dime. When it comes to the cash games, Volatility Level is the feature that you’ll be using to adjust the overall difficulty. According to the specific strategy, you can set the coin value from €0.01 to €1 and place bets between €0.10 and €10 per round. Instead of the specific Double Tigers Free Spins, winners will get to enjoy practically unlimited winning streaks since the Fire and Ice Dragons are the only symbols appearing on the paytable. Just try to get 3 of a kind to start collecting coins.
FAQ on Double Tigers
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Double Tigers Bonus comes as the Wheel-of-Fortune-like item. Spin it to land a big win and receive a 5000-coin jackpot. You can make an additional boost to your bankroll using the Unique Gamble Feature.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game doesn’t require a player to download the Android .apk file or the iPhone app in order to play online as it was built in the HTML5 mobile-friendly technology. Demo mode is enabled by default.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Double Tigers?
- The RTP goes around 96.00%, according to the official info.
The Double Tigers recension showed we have quite a unique game with its innovative mechanics and set of rules you’re unlikely to find elsewhere. Still, we can recommend this release to the more experienced players, since the overall odds are on the house’s side.