Dungeon Immortal Evil is the first crossover between an RPG and slot machine ever produced by Evoplay. Following Malak, a mighty warrior destined to fight the evil forces, the game comes with upgradeable characteristics for both Hero and Bestiary, Free Spins and Big Win prizes. One of the most interesting titles lately is closely described in the Dungeon Immortal Evil slot review.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Dungeon Immortal Evil available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Dungeon Immortal Evil screenshots
Instead of reels spinning up or down, the gameplay here is a bit different and definitely improves your gaming experience. As the name suggests, you’ll wander around the underground dungeon habituated by nasty evil creatures of all sorts and kinds. Given that fact, there is no classic layout with reels and rows, which contributes to the unique setting of this hybrid game.
A few things are in common with all so-called classic slot machines. First of all, you can play for fun and for real money, depending on your ambitions and ideas. Also, the coin value ranges from €0.10 to €500 and you can set the value according to your betting strategy. Finally, the Dungeon Immortal Evil Free Play mode grants more than enough demo credits for all purposes you can ever imagine.
Now, the paytable is another interesting aspect to argue about. Symbols in this game are hand-drawn demons of the underworld, each with own characteristics and payout rating. For example, Imp Demon is a small and fast-moving nemesis that pays 90 coins when get killed. Skeleton has the lowest payout ratio granting only 75 coins, but we talk about a fragile and fable opponent you’ll beat anytime.
On the other side, massive and frightening Inferno is the highest-paying symbol able to damage your hero 26x with his sharp teeth and enormous fists. Still, winners of the battle with this clumsy yet extremely dangerous demon will receive 180 coins. Also, Succubus pays 110 coins dealing a 21x-damage with the attack speed 1. Finally, this interesting concept comes with a number of the Dungeon Immortal Evil Free Spins that largely depend on outcomes of your battles.
FAQ on Evoplay Dungeon Immortal Evil
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Each time you form a winning combination or score the Dungeon Immortal Evil Bonus prize after beating an army of Infernos, you’ll get an appropriate number of Experience Points. Go to your Profile and distribute them to enforce Malak’s Twin Swords as your main weapon and increase its damage power, or to improve the Health ratio so you can stand still during a long battle.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play for fun and for the real money around the Evoplay-powered sites. There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file in order to play online.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Dungeon Immortal Evil?
- The RTP official info is still to be announced by the publisher. Our Dungeon Immortal Evil tutorial will be updated as soon as possible.
Even though you’ll find elements of a role-playing game, everything here still depends purely on luck and all results are RNG-generated. We suggest you use the Dungeon Immortal Evil tips and learn how to win your opponents as the prize pool is sustainable and attractive.
Best Dungeon Immortal Evil Casinos & Bonus
Play Dungeon Immortal Evil at the best Evoplay casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Bitcoin or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Evoplay as well as other providers iSoftBet, GreenTube or Habanero