Defend your King and the castle by playing Knights Keep, a medieval-themed video slot machine released in January 2019 by Scientific Games. With its unique 2-3-4-5-6-7 pattern with 2 to 6 reels and no less than 192 paylines, the game promises a static jackpot of 400 coins, while your army is flipping the reels armed with Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers and Free Spins. Start the adventure of your lifetime and seize lands and treasuries, but first, take a few moments to read the Knights Keep slot review.
|Cashmio||€50 + 50 Free Spins||
€50 + 50 Free Spins
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Knights Keep available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Knights Keep screenshots
|CasinoEuro||100% up to €150||
100% up to €150
Thanks to its innovative layout, the game grants more than a few chances for each player to deploy his own betting strategy. You can also try the Knights Keep Free Play and learn how to win making no real money investment in front.
When talking about the gameplay, even though it may look a bit hard at the first glance, your main goal is practically more than achievable: try to replace as many adjacent positions with 3 to 6 symbols of the same kind.
Naturally, the paytable is themed and combines the court members and playing cards. Of course, the first-mentioned have slightly higher payout rating, so 3, 4, 5 or 6 Kings pay 2, 6, 40 or 300 coins, respectively. The Queen brings a maximum of 250 coins, while the Jester pays between 1 and 200 coins for combinations of 3 to 6 matching items. As already being said, symbols of playing cards will bring up to 80 coins.
Players eagerly anticipate the Knights Keep Bonus prize will put all their hopes in Wilds. They can not only replace all other icons except for the Scatter but also pay a big win of 400 coins for a combination of 6 of a kind. For 3, 4 or 5 Wilds, you’ll collect 3, 8 or 50 coins.
Finally, the coin value ranges from €0.01 to €5, so you can wager between €0.40 and €200 per round with no less than 40 coins placed per a single bet.
FAQ on Scientific Games Knights Keep
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Whenever 3, 4 or 5 Scatters appear anywhere on the reels, you will receive 5, 12 or 25 Knights Keep Free Spins and the reels and lines flipped. During this round, 3 to 4 reels will randomly change, while the reel 1 will be changing constantly. That’s not nearly all, since the above-mentioned numbers of Scatters grant Multipliers of 2x, 10x or 50x applied to the line win.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online around the sites powered by Scientific Games directly on your mobile device. This also means you won’t have to download an app for Android or iPhone.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Knights Keep?
- According to the official info, the RTP stands at 96.01%. Our Knights Keep recension proved this figure to be correct.
This action-packed game has the potential to attract players of all experience levels, even though seems a bit harder to a newbie’s eye. Luckily, we compiled all the Knights Keep tips from recent winners, so use them all and become your king’s favorite swordsman once again.
Best Knights Keep Casinos & Bonus
Play Knights Keep at the best Scientific Games casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Bitcoin, MasterCard or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Scientific Games as well as other providers GreenTube, Big Time Gaming or Play'n Go