Set in the peak of the glorious ancient civilization, Maya is a 5-reel 3-row video slot machine published in 2018 by Red Rake Gaming. With the 50-payline setting, the game promises Minor, Major, and Grand Jackpots, while the lucky winners will also benefit from Huge’ Symbols, Free Spins Bonus Feature, and the Mayans’ Gold Feature. The main game grants a big win of 500 coins as well, so please keep reading the Maya slot review and find out how to get one.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Maya available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
There’s a natural selection between the Maya Free Play and real money modes that you’ll have to make before making any other move. This means you can play for fun and learn how to win without any significant investment. Also, both options come with the same denomination, while the first mode grants tons of demo credits you can use to get in and around. According to your betting strategy, you can wager between €0.50 and €25 per round with the coins valued from €0.01 to €2. Taking you into the Mayan temple with treasure guarded by fearless warriors, the paytable is packed with themed icons representing deities, god-kings, and priests, all designed as ceremonial masks. Form a winning combination of 3 or more symbols of the same kind placed on adjacent reels from the leftmost and receive a payout. Icons with the higher rating pay from 2.50 to 500 coins, while the Mayan Chief is the only that pays , coin for 2 of a kind. Just to keep you informed, 15 Huge Gold Coins trigger the Maya Bonus prize the way described below. Moreover, it is possible to use the Wild and replace any other symbol, but the one that initiates extra round. Speaking of which, 3 to 5 Bonus icons grant 50 coins no matter any other outcome.
FAQ on Maya
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Collect 3 bonus symbols appearing anywhere on the reels and you’ll be rewarded with 7 Maya Free Spins. During this round, 1 more Huge Bonus Symbols will unlock 3 extra spins. Moreover, this is the round where other Huge’ Symbols appear, so 6 Huge Coins will initiate the Mayans’ Gold Feature and will remain their position. You will be additionally rewarded with 3 extra spins, while each new coin also remains place and resets the spins counter back to 3. The round ends when all spins run out, or the entire setting gets crowded with Huge Coins. At a random occasion, you can score Minor, Major or Grand Jackpot, depending on the number of coins representing each bonus prize.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- We have a full mobile compatibility, meaning there’s no need to download an app for Android and iPhone in order to play online around sites powered by Red Rake Gaming.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Maya?
- The official info is the RTP stands at 95.60%. Our Maya tutorial proved the same figure.
History-themed slot machine comes with significant rewards but under quite a challenge. That´s why you’ll want to implement Maya tips received here and get a starting advantage. As this title produces a lot of coins, we can recommend it to players of all experience levels.