The highly-anticipated sequel to the TV-show-themed crossover set in the universe of one of the most popular reality games, Deal or No Deal: Double Action is a feature-packed title rich in rewards and balance boosting options. The latest addition to the PubFruit series produced by Blueprint Gaming, the game preserves its original dazzle keeping the Super Board active enriched with Crazy Cash, Money Box, Win Spins, Hot Shot, and more. Learn how to win them all after reading the Deal or No Deal: Double Action slot review.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Deal or No Deal: Double Action yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Deal or No Deal: Double Action screenshots
|CasinoEuro||100% up to €150||
100% up to €150
The game follows the same format as its television role model in the largest extent allowed by the concept of video slots entertainment. You will find an interesting mixture of a fruity-themed slot and a game where each new spin is a new winning prospect. Also, there’s a breath-taking Banker feature represented by the bakelite phone bringing the next best thing to the real-life experience.
Naturally, players should match 3 or more symbols of the same kind placed on adjacent reels to consolidate their ranks and activate the appropriate rewarding feature.
When talking about the paytable, experienced players already know what to expect from the one packed with tasty old-fashioned items such as Grapes, Plums, Cherries, Oranges, and Lemons. Their payout rating is slightly lower than Lucky Sevens’, but the lucky winners are still in a good position to take a significant amount of cash.
The Double Action mode means that you’ll have more betting opportunities and therefore is good to pass through them all and set up a proper betting strategy before the reels start spinning.
The Super more is the best way to land the Big Money prize but will stakes much higher than in the normal mode. Namely, the last-mentioned is where you wager between €10 and €100 per round as opposed to the wagers ranging from €0.10 to €5 per round. Remember the same goes for the Deal or No Deal: Double Action Free Play mode where all stakes are calculated in demo credits.
FAQ on Blueprint Gaming Deal or No Deal: Double Action
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The Deal or No Deal: Double Action Bonus round starts with a new screen filled with briefcases. Unlike the original show with 26 of them, you’ll have “only” 20 presented in a 5x4 configuration. Each case comes with a different kind of prize, whether we talk about Win Multipliers, Deal or No Deal: Double Action Free Spins, or the Jackpot. To activate this mode, try to collect 3+ game logos appearing anywhere on the reels.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Play online using any modern mobile device as there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file for this purpose.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Deal or No Deal: Double Action?
- The official RTP info will be added to the Deal or No Deal: Double Action tutorial as soon as we get the figure disclosed by Blueprint Gaming.
The Deal or No Deal: Double Action recension brings a fresh dose of excitement and more chances to stand out from the crowd. We presume the main prize won’t be an easy catch, but given its value, it’s surely worth your time and efforts.
Best Deal or No Deal: Double Action Casinos & Bonus
Play Deal or No Deal: Double Action at the best Blueprint Gaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Bitcoin or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Blueprint Gaming as well as other providers Novomatic, Play'n Go or iSoftBet