Officially presented at G2E Las Vegas, Who wants to be a Millionaire is a themed slot machine built in the cooperation of Big Time Gaming and its exclusive partner TBA. Part of the Megaways Series, the game stands on 5 reels, 3 rows, and 50 paylines and brings a familiar setting to the world of online entertainment. Hot chair, friendly yet highly-competitive master of ceremony and 3 help options now come translated to Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, and the interactive Bonus game. Of course, there is a prize closely related to the game’s title and we talk about progressive jackpots worth over €1 million. Sounds tempting? Read the Who Wants to be a Millionaire slot review and learn how to win.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Who wants to be a Millionaire yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Who wants to be a Millionaire screenshots
You can play for fun or for the real money, depending on your strategy and experience. The task is simple – complete a combination of 3 or more symbols of the same kind and receive a payout. Wilds can act as substitutes for all items, but the Scatter and one more. Speaking of which, you’ll need at least 3 Scatters to trigger Who wants to be a Millionaire Free Spins and play 10 rounds at the casino’s expense. Moreover, all scores here are subjects of Multipliers of 3x, 4x or 5x, according to the number of Scatters used to activate the round. Finally, Wild can’t replace bonus icons either, as they are only used to active the Who wants to be a Millionaire bonus game. At any time during this game, you can activate Prize Picker and receive a dose of cash according to the paytable, extra spins or multipliers.
FAQ on Big Time Gaming Who wants to be a Millionaire
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When 3 or more bonus icons appear anywhere on the reels, you will be taken to another screen called “The Progressive Jackpot Ladder” and sit against no one else but Chris Tarrant, the legendary host of the TV show. Prospective winners must address properly to the set of questions where each correct answer grants a number of coins, but also takes you higher the ladder. If you answer all 15 questions correctly, you’ll see the familiar closing scene and claim the progressive jackpot prize.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online on Big Time Gaming-powered sites using any mobile device as there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file. Moreover, the game is especially designed for portrait mode, which is a unique feature you’re unlikely to find elsewhere.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Who wants to be a Millionaire?
- The RTP official info is yet to be released by Big Time Gaming, so it will be part of our tutorial when published.
Themed progressive jackpot video slots are crème de la crème, no matter the provider. We talk about titles that can actually change your life and are well-worth your time and efforts. You can also try the Who wants to be a Millionaire free play demo and see how it really works.
Best Who wants to be a Millionaire Casinos & Bonus
Play Who wants to be a Millionaire at the best Big Time Gaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Visa or Maestro, and provide plenty of games from Big Time Gaming as well as other providers Leander Games, Thunderkick or Blueprint Gaming