Boss Vegas is a gambling-related video slot machine produced by Spinmatic and built on the paytable with 3 reels and 1 row. The game is powered by a 250000-coin jackpot prize and a variety of betting combinations compensating the absence of bonus and free spins rounds. This is a title designed to spark the most sensitive gourmets’ and enthusiasts’ feelings that should definitely read the Boss Vegas slot review and find out how to win the main prize.
|22 Bet||100% up to €300 + 22 Bet Points||
100% up to €300 + 22 Bet Points
Tired of reading? See the Boss Vegas screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
Boss Vegas screenshots
|1xSlots Casino||100% up to €300 + 30 Free Spins||
100% up to €300 + 30 Free Spins
With the mechanics that take you back in the earliest days of one-hand bandits, the game introduces Las Vegas hotshots such as brute Vito, intelligent Martin, baby-faced Michelle and vague Sergei to the main screen. No matter if you play for fun or for real money, those memorable faces will surely spice up your gaming experience.
The main task couldn’t be simpler – get 3 symbols of the same kind and collect the main prize. For this purpose, it would be great to develop your own betting strategy with the wagers between €0.01 and €3 per round on 1 to 10 bet levels. Also, players with a bankroll powerful enough to keep up the pace can turn on the Autoplay mode and spin the reels 10 to 100 times without any interruption.
Wild can substitute all other symbols but the Scatter also acting as a Multiplier of 2x applied to the line win. Practically all winning combinations formed with a Wild lead to the Boss Vegas Bonus prize, so the winners will receive 400, 800 or 1200 coins for 1, 2 or 3 Wilds, respectively.
The game’s main protagonists have a bit lower rating than playing cards and gambling chips. Again, depending on the level currently activated, mobsters may bring 10 to 90 coins, while the higher-paying icons come up with 40 to 210 coins. Moreover, you’ll get paid for any combination of chips, dices, and the card that award 5, 10 or 15 coins, while their exact line up doubles the prize to 10, 20 or 30 coins.
FAQ on Spinmatic Boss Vegas
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Interesting, the Scatter won’t activate any Boss Vegas Free Spins, but “only” brings a cash payout with different combinations. There are 3 payout levels where the lucky winners can score a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 360 coins for 1 to 3 Scatters.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game makes no difference between mobile and desktop machines asking no particular iPhone app or the Android .apk file in order to play online. You can visit Spinmatic -powered sites to both play for fun and for the real money.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Boss Vegas?
- The official info sources state the RTP stands at 93.50%. Our Boss Vegas tutorial proved this figure to be correct.
As the Boss Vegas recension, the game brings fast-paced environment, interesting characters and attractive prizes to provide a first-class casino experience. In the sea of graphically-advanced titles, this is a true refreshment that both high rollers and casual players will surely appreciate.
Best Boss Vegas Casinos & Bonus
Play Boss Vegas at the best Spinmatic casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Paysafecard, Visa or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Spinmatic as well as other providers BetSoft, Playson or Stakelogic