Taking you to the fictional City of Aurora rocked by battles between Special Forces and crime lords, Action Ops: Snow and Sable is December 2018 release by Microgaming and Triple Edge Studios. The game utilizes a challenging layout of 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 fixed paylines and features a set of rewarding features such Wilds, Mixed Wilds, re-triggerable Free Spins and Scatter Pays finally leading to the jackpot of 10.000 coins. Read the Action Ops: Snow and Sable slot review and find out everything about this action-packed game.
|7Bit Casino||€100 + 100 Free Spins||
€100 + 100 Free Spins
Receive a payout with 3+ matching icons, which works in the Action Ops: Snow and Sable free play and real money mode as well.
The coin denomination ranges from €0.01 to €1 and you can place 1 to 10 coins per line and wager between €0.10 and €100 per round, according to your betting strategy and overall experience.
Superheroes Snow and Sable both act as the Wilds and their dual nature also allows them to stand out as symbols with the highest payout rating. They can replace all other icons, but the Scatter and the opposite Wild.
Furthermore, 3, 4 or 5 Wilds guarantee the Action Ops: Snow and Sable bonus prize of 600, 5.000 and 10.000 coins. Another way to land a big win goes through the Mixed Wilds feature where you can combine Snow and Sable to receive a mixed win of 300, 2.500 or 5.000 coins for the above-mentioned number of symbols involved.
Speaking of the paytable, themed icons naturally dominate lower-paying cards from Jacks to Aces. The first case scenario is where you will receive between 100 and 2.500 coins for various tech gadgets such as spy goggles or power watch.
On the other side, we hope you’ll be satisfied with prizes of 50 to 300 coins for a maximum of 5 Aces appeared on active payline.
FAQ on Microgaming Action Ops: Snow & Sable
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When 3, 4 or 5 Scatters appear anywhere on the reels, you’ll receive 10, 15 or 20 Action Ops: Snow and Sable Free Spins, respectively. Moreover, thanks to the Scatter Pays mode, you will receive 200, 1.000 or 10.000 coins, regardless of the outcome of upcoming games. During the extra rounds, reels 1 and 5 will turn into Wild Reels and randomly change between Snow and Sable. You can actually get 5 or 10 additional spins for 2 or 3 Scatters collected until the rounds’ end.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online using any modern mobile device. There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Action Ops: Snow & Sable?
- Our Action Ops: Snow and Sable tutorial will be updated with the official RTP info as soon as we get it from the Microgaming-powered sites.
Constant action, future technologies, free spins all around and a massive jackpot prize is the game’s main advantages. We suggest you try the Action Ops: Snow and Sable tips presented here to defend the City of Aurora and boost your bankroll at the same time.
Best Action Ops: Snow & Sable Casinos & Bonus
Play Action Ops: Snow & Sable at the best Microgaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Neteller or Bitcoin, and provide plenty of games from Microgaming as well as other providers Novomatic, Big Time Gaming or GreenTube