Ancient Fortunes: Zeus is a Greek mythology-themed video slot machine released in spring 2019 by Microgaming. Featuring the innovative Multiplier Trail, an initial batch of 50 Free Spins with a chance to re-trigger them, Higher Multipliers throughout the Bonus, the game utilizes an industry-standard layout with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 fixed paylines and is playable across multiple devices. Find out more details in the Ancient Fortunes: Zeus slot review.
Tired of reading? See the Ancient Fortunes: Zeus screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
Ancient Fortunes: Zeus screenshots
Standard gameplay is something you’ll notice the first time when 3 or more matching symbols land on the reels, presuming they occupy neighboring reels from the leftmost. Still, instead of classic spinning, icons used to form a winning combination will be removed, and new items will drop from above to take their position.
Before setting your path to the Mount Olympus and join the feast of ancient gods, players will be asked to say will they play for fun or for real money. There are no differences in the book of rules and both modes follow the same routine, as described above. Also, you can set the coin value from €0.01 to €1 and wager between €0.10 and €10 per round.
The Ancient Fortunes: Zeus Free Play mode grants demo credits instead of proper cash but makes a fine choice for all who want to learn how to win and pay nothing in front.
Themed icons dominate the paytable, so you’ll find deities and creatures from the ancient legends as symbols with a higher payout rating. Athena, Ares, Poseidon, and Dionysus will serve you much better than the Eagle, Lion, or Snake as icons with significantly lower payouts.
Thanks to the Multiplier Trail, the base game comes with your winnings boosted 1x, 2x, 5x, or 7x. You’ll definitely notice a bar placed above the gaming screen that releases a booster whenever you form a winning combination with predestined symbols.
A few tips: this is the fastest way to score the Ancient Fortunes: Zeus Bonus during your main course, but more coins are waiting when you consecutively play at the casino’s expense.
FAQ on Microgaming Ancient Fortunes: Zeus
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When 3 or more Lightning Scatters appear anywhere on the reels, you will be rewarded with 50 Ancient Fortunes: Zeus Free Spins and Higher Multipliers than in the base game. All winnings scored throughout this feature will be multiplied 3x, 7x, 11x, or 21x, depending on symbols used to form a winning combination. With 3+ Scatters, players will receive 15 extra spins.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Play online using any modern mobile device as there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file for this purpose.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Ancient Fortunes: Zeus?
- The official RTP info is still to be disclosed by Microgaming. Soon after, we will update the Ancient Fortunes: Zeus tutorial.
Explosive graphics, tons of rewarding features, and a chance to play over and over again with a new dose of extra spins make this game stand out from the crowd of titles set in the similar scenery. As shown in the Ancient Fortunes: Zeus recension, all winnings are multiplied by default, which makes it interesting for players of all experience levels.
Best Ancient Fortunes: Zeus Casinos & Bonus
Play Ancient Fortunes: Zeus at the best Microgaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, MasterCard or Trustly, and provide plenty of games from Microgaming as well as other providers Rabcat, Evoplay or Eyecon