Based around the series of books and movies with the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes, one of the latest additions to the Yggdrasil’s portfolio comes as a nicely-designed video slot machine with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paying lines. The game abounds with free spins and offers 5 different jackpot prizes to land during the bonus rounds, so read the Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot review to find a few tips on how to trigger a round that can bring a life-changing big win of 45.000 coins.
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
Want to see how Holmes and the Stolen Stones works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for real or take some rounds in the free play mode first!
Holmes and the Stolen Stones free play
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
Form a winning combination with 3 or more themed icons placed on adjacent reels from the left to the right side. The game brings a wide variety of betting combinations since the coins range from €0.01 to €4 allows bets from €0.20 to €40 and a possibility to press the Max Bet button in order to play with the maximum possible stake. Collect 3, 4 or 5 scatters to activate the free spins mode and play 10 extra rounds boosted with up to 10.000 coins.
FAQ on Yggdrasil Holmes and the Stolen Stones
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Trigger the Bonus feature when get 3+ symbols with the word Bonus appearing anywhere on the paytable. You will get 3-5 bonus games and a jackpot of 1000-10000 coins. During this round, you can stumble upon a bag of coins or missing pieces of diamonds that will be transferred to your collection once the round concludes. Collecting 5 shards of the same color triggers another free spins round and brings you closer to a jackpot that will be triggered with 5 diamonds of the same kind.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play the game on Android or iPhone without a need to download an app. The free play is enabled by default, while you can always close the demo to start playing for real.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Holmes and the Stolen Stones?
- By playing on the Yggdrasil powered sites, the lucky winners dealt with the RTP varying slightly around 96.88%. Still, you’ll have decent chances to win up to 45.000 coins.
A rewarding game more than able to improve your rating also brings a familiar look and feel from the detective movies combining adventure and rewards – things that no recreational or professional player would miss on purpose.
Best Holmes and the Stolen Stones Casinos & Bonus
Play Holmes and the Stolen Stones at the best Yggdrasil casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Paysafecard or Euteller, and provide plenty of games from Yggdrasil as well as other providers Stakelogic, Evoplay or BetSoft