Based on a tale about a boy who planted a few beans to see them grow sky high, Jack and the Beanstalk is a NetEnt’s 5-reel 3-row video slot machine with 20 non-adjustable paying lines featuring Expanding Wilds, Treasure Hunt and free spins to support a jackpot of 600.000 coins. The Jack and the Beanstalk slot review brings a few tips and tricks to help you score a big win, so keep reading.
|CasinoExtra||€50 + 100 Free Spins||
€50 + 100 Free Spins
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Jack and the Beanstalk screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Jack and the Beanstalk screenshots
Set in the scenery of the Jack’s farm house and the boy just about to start climbing the tree, this is a video slot machine and a range of betting variations where you can wager from €0.20 to €100, thanks to the coin range from €0.01 to €0.50 set against 10 levels. When collect 3+ Treasure Chest icons, the bonus round with 10 free spins will start and you can re-trigger it for 5 more times. The game is also known for the NetEnt’s innovative Walking Wild feature: any time you get a Wild icon, you will get a re-spin and that particular wild will move for a position to have reel re-spinning for as long as the Walking Wild is active. This feature is available during the free spins round too, with all winning combinations formed with it multiplied by 3x.
FAQ on NetEnt Jack and the Beanstalk
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- If you get 3, 6 or 9 Key symbols placed on the 5th reel during the bonus round, you’ll activate the Treasure Hunt feature and get the Wild transformed into the Stacked Wild with 2 money bags, 3 golden hen or 2 golden harp symbols, respectively. When get 9 Keys, the Wild will also transform into an Expanding Wild, to give you even more chances for a big win.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- There is a Touch version of this game, allowing convenient mobile entertainment across sites, without a need to download an app for Android or iPhone.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Jack and the Beanstalk?
- The theoretic RTP is 96.30%, according to NetEnt.
With a chance to score a sizeable 600K-coin jackpot and also to earn a lot of money through the set of rewarding features, Jack and the Beanstalk positioned as one of the most rewarding games from a provider already known for sizeable winnings. The game is also available in the free play mode, so you can test it before start playing for real.
Best Jack and the Beanstalk Casinos & Bonus
Play Jack and the Beanstalk at the best NetEnt casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Visa, Neteller or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from NetEnt as well as other providers Booming Games, Stakelogic or Thunderkick