Released in 2018, Little Panda is an Oriental-themed video slot machine produced by Endorphina built on the paytable with 5 reels, 4 rows and 1024 ways to win. Taking you into a magical forest filled with Wilds, Stacked Wilds and re-triggerable Free Spins, the game introduces Wild Multiplier and a chance to score a jackpot of up to 300 coins. Read the Little Panda slot review and learn how to win in this interesting and action-packed game.
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Little Panda screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Little Panda screenshots
In terms of the gameplay, we have a standard slot machine that pays from the left to the right side for a combination of 3-5 icons of the same kind. The Chinese national symbol Panda has the highest rating of all icons and acts as the Stacked Wild remaining its place for as long as you keep forming the winning combinations. It also pays 300 coins for 5 of the kind, while you can earn 20-150 for other higher-paying symbols. The coin value ranges from €0.01 to €0.1 and you can place 1, 5 or 10 coins per spin. After each winning round, you’ll be able to double the winnings up to 10 times if manage to beat the Risk Game.
FAQ on Endorphina Little Panda
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Collect 2, 3, or 5 Yin and Yang scatters to trigger the Little Panda Free Spins round and receive 5, 8, 15 or 20 rounds at the casino’s expense with your winnings increased by additional 800 coins. A good strategy would be to collect even more scatters as they will increase the number of bonus rounds. Furthermore, regular Wild will turn into a Wild Multiplier and eventually provide a big win of 2-3x your stakes.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Free play is enabled on all Endorphina-powered sites where you won’t have to download an app in order to get it working on a mobile device.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Little Panda?
- According to the statements of recent winners, the RTP stands at 96.00%.
Coming with a new gaming experience set in the beautifully designed scenery, the game has a lot to offer to those looking for an indefinite number of extra spins and their winnings multiplied over and over again.
Best Little Panda Casinos & Bonus
Play Little Panda at the best Endorphina casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, PayPal or Euteller, and provide plenty of games from Endorphina as well as other providers Red Rake Gaming, Lightning Box or Eyecon