Neon Fruit is the autumn 2018 addition to the 1×2 Gaming portfolio of classic slot machine set in a modern gaming environment. Featuring innovative mechanics that allows up to 9 games to be played at the same time, this is a fast-paced title where prospective winners can earn up to 500x their stake. Interested to see your name standing on the top of the leaderboard? Read Neon Fruit slot review and use our proven tips to land a big win.
Tired of reading? See the Neon Fruit screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
Neon Fruit screenshots
The gameplay is rather unique and you’re unlikely to find it elsewhere, except on some other titles recently published by 1x2 Gaming. Practically, there are 9 mini-games, each of 3 reels and you can apply your own rating to every one of them depending will they pay more, less or nothing. Furthermore, you can turn a game on or off, according to the betting strategy and your ambitions. This is a good place to mention the coin denomination that also affects the gaming and it goes from €0.10 to €5, allowing wagers between €0.90 and €45 per round.
As the name suggests, the base is completely built of neon-glowing fruit symbols sorted in 9 rows, each with its own paytable. Cherries, Lemons, Plums, Oranges, Pears, Melons and Grapes have a slightly lower rating than Sevens, Bells and Bars. The first case scenario is where the winners get to boost their bankroll between 1x and 8x the line bet, presuming they have 3 symbols of the same kind. On the other side, Sevens and different kinds of Bars will pay 10x to 100x. To score the Neon Fruit bonus prize of 500x your stake, try to match 3 golden stars. This will boost your bankroll with a maximum of €2.500 presuming the bet level is set to its highest limit. Finally, to play for a predefined number of times without any interruption, use the Autoplay option associated with system commands.
FAQ on 1×2 Gaming Neon Fruit
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- This is a game where you can find special Neon Fruit Free Spins rounds, but instead, it is possible to turn off the mini-game that pays the least. Ultimately, you can play only 1 3-reeler and still be able to score the main prize of 500x the line bet. When all 9 games are turned on, the maximum possible prize to be collected is €8.070.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online on supported 1x2 Gaming sites using a mobile browser only because there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file. The game is also adapted to work flawlessly on tablets.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Neon Fruit?
- The RTP official info is still a subject of our research and will be added to the Neon Fruit tutorial.
This is a rewarding, yet highly-challenging slot machine able to produce some decent payouts. We know that rules may sound a bit confusing, therefore we suggest you try the Neon Fruit free play demo mode and see how it actually works. Remember that real money gaming is what you can turn on at any given time.
Best Neon Fruit Casinos & Bonus
Play Neon Fruit at the best 1×2 Gaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or Visa, and provide plenty of games from 1×2 Gaming as well as other providers Lightning Box, 1x2 Gaming or Rabcat