Inspired by medieval Chinese legends, Silk & Steel is a 5-reel 3-row video slot game produced by High5Games spread around 40 fixed paylines and packed with hand-drawn icons of fearless warriors. Featuring Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Pick a Bonus, and Super Stacks, the game comes with a maximum payout of 1.000 coins per a single spin. Learn how to win this prize after reading the Silk & Steel slot review.
- 5 Reels
- 40 Playlines
- 1 - 40 Coins/Line
- Free Spins
- 1,500 Jackpot (Coins)
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Silk & Steel available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Silk & Steel screenshots
|Grand Ivy Casino||€300 + 25 Free Spins||
€300 + 25 Free Spins
Taking you to the stunning combat sequence in a remote mountain, this is a game you can play for fun or for real money, so it’s only up to you which answer to give before the reels start spinning. Players with Facebook accounts can try the Silk & Steel Free Play mode as well, presuming they have enough game credits to start this title.
Thanks to their dual nature, Wilds are items with the highest payout rating and may replace all other icons you’ll find on the paytable. For 5, 4, 2 or 3 Wilds on an active payline, lucky winners will score a big win of 1.500, 250, 50 or 10 coins, respectively.
A combination of themed icons and lower-paying cards is also something you’ll be seeing every now and then. The first-case scenario requires a player to collect at least 2 and a maximum of 5 matching icons to get paid. For example, 5 Warrior Ladies pay 55, 45 or 35 coins, while the same number of Male Warriors bring 15 and 25 coins.
Fives, Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces pay significantly lower. For 5 Fives, you will earn only 9 credits, while 5 Aces bring something better and we talk about 13 coins.
When it comes to the betting strategy, there is a wide variety of options with the coin denomination between €0.20 and €10. This allows each player to wager from as low as €0.80 all the way up to €400 per round.
FAQ on High5Games Silk & Steel
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Collect 12 Scatters appeared at the same time on the reels 2, 3 and to start the Silk & Steel Free Spins and receive 7 extra rounds. At the start of this Silk & Steel Bonus feature, pick a bonus option to reveal a symbol. The reels contain stacks of Mystery Symbols that will be transformed into the one you just revealed at the beginning of each new spin.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Players will be able to play online on their mobile device, but for this purpose, you need to download an app for Android or iPhone directly from the App Store or Google Play Store, respectively.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Silk & Steel?
- Silk & Steel tutorial approved the RTP official info of 96.00%.
This is a classic video slot machine that pays an attractive amount of cash – presuming you were lucky enough to score the jackpot. The rest of the prize pool may only serve newbies get ropes in games inspired by Oriental culture and tradition. If you’re a member of that community, try the Silk & Steel tips and see will they actually bring the house edge down.
Best Silk & Steel Casinos & Bonus
Play Silk & Steel at the best High5Games casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Skrill, Euteller or Visa, and provide plenty of games from High5Games as well as other providers Iron Dog Studio, Blueprint Gaming or Quickspin