With Texcoco slot game, players are invited to revisit an important Aztec city situated on the shores of Lake Texcoco, and one that’s loaded with Aztec history and archaeological finds. In this game designed by Fuga Gaming Technologies players get the chance to explore the unknown ruins and relics, while playing with Artifact swaps, bonus games and Texcoco free spins. In this Texcoco slot review, you will discover why this 5-reel 3-row video slot game with 40 paylines is worth the wait.
|LeoVegas||200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins||
200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins
Want to see how Texcoco works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
To start the exploration of the ruins and earn the promised bonus, players need to get at least 3 similar icons on the reels, arranged from left to right. Players are guided by an attractive archaeologist who will serve as the focal person who understands the dangers and traps and can unlock the riddles. With a bet that ranges from €0.01 to as high as €1,000, this game definitely appeals to different players with varying bankrolls. Lining up the right symbols on the reels will help activate its popular features which include the symbol-swapping, bonus game, endless re-spins and Super Prize. The big win that can be earned here is 500 times the total bet made, with a maximum bet at 1,000 credits.
FAQ on Fuga Gaming Technologies Texcoco
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The most popular features are artifact swaps where artifacts swaps places with in-game symbols and bonus game where you can unlock prizes hidden in secret tombs.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Designed using HTML5 technology, this game can be played on mobile, including iPhone and Android phones without the need to download an app. Free play is also available for those players who want to test a strategy or explore its gameplay.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Texcoco?
- As indicated in product sheet, this slot game comes with a 96% RTP.
Clearly inspired by the ancient site of Texcoco in Mexico, this game from Fuga Gaming Technologies is visually-impressive with a great history to tell. Although it does not offer a progressive jackpot, it comes with an exciting set of features, including artifact swaps, Texcoco bonus game and a Super Prize that can reach 500 times the total bet made.
Best Texcoco Casinos & Bonus
Play Texcoco at the best Fuga Gaming Technologies casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Visa, Neteller or Siru Mobile, and provide plenty of games from Fuga Gaming Technologies as well as other providers Stakelogic, BetSoft or Leander Games