Wild Worlds is a space-themed video slot machine produced by NetEnt, where one of the most reputable software providers hooked into the massive wave of crossover titles taking the world of online entertainment by storm. Being as innovative as always, NetEnt skilfully mixed not 2 but 3 different genres including slots, arcade and adventure games setting the scenery in a distant future city. There’s also a 2000-coin jackpot, so learn how to win it after reading the Wild Worlds slot review.
|100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Wild Worlds yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Wild Worlds screenshots
|100% up to €140
100% up to €140
The game brings a few innovations in terms of the gameplay. The paytable combines jewels of all sorts and kinds, so you should align 3 or more of the same shape and color to receive the prize. Moreover, they will disappear from the screen making room for new items falling from above to populate 5 reels, 5 rows, and 20 fixed paylines – courtesy of the licensed Avalanche feature.
You’ll find a brave trio of time travelers watch over 9 realms protecting the universe from an evil army of invaders and their world-mongering leader. Throughout the Wild Worlds Bonus round, players will have a chance to defeat the Boss and find their way through the wormhole and travel to another world. There are 2 Captains with 15 Health Points, and 1 Boss with 105 HP, each with his specific weak spot.
After defeating the Boss, the Avalanche will continue until there are no more winning combinations and you’ll be transferred to another world with a new batch of 8 extra spins.
When the Destroy Feature is activated, all symbols of all colors but one will be removed and prospective winners will have extra chances to score a big win. Another way to boost your bankroll leads through the Hero Wilds feature: try to score a winning combination made with 1 or 3 heroes and they will turn into Wilds to help you score more winning combinations.
Rules about the coin value are the same whether you play for fun or for real money. The Wild Worlds Free Play only deals with demo credits, but denomination goes from €0.01 to €2 allowing different betting strategy and wagers between €0.20 and €400 on 1 to 10 levels.
FAQ on NetEnt Wild Worlds
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Before the Wild Worlds Free Spins round starts, you’ll get a wheel-of-fortune-like interactive mini-game that will determine the world your heroes need to save: Dark Forest with Spreading Wilds, Fire Lands with Random Wilds, or Ice World with Heavy Wilds. In the beginning, you will receive 8 extra spins, while each new world triggers another set of 8 spins.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Play online on NetEnt-powered sites using any modern mobile device. There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file for this purpose.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Wild Worlds?
- According to the official info and our Wild Worlds tutorial, the RTP stands at 96.47%.
Action-packed adventure has more than we could ever bring in the Wild Worlds recension. Suitable for players of all experience levels, the game pays a maximum of €800.000, which should sound appealing even to the hardest core gamers.
Best Wild Worlds Casinos & Bonus
Play Wild Worlds at the best NetEnt casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Siru Mobile, Visa or Trustly, and provide plenty of games from NetEnt as well as other providers Stakelogic, Wazdan or 1x2 Gaming