The Mutuel Play slot Candy Burst does not only allow you to collect delicious candies but also free spins, giving you the chance to score big wins. In our Candy Burst slot review you can find some useful tips, that may help you to develop a strategy. Alternatively, you can give it a try in free play mode or bet some real money.
- 5 Reels
- 25 Playlines
- Free Spins
|Grand Ivy Casino||€300 + 25 Free Spins||
€300 + 25 Free Spins
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Candy Burst available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Candy Burst screenshots
|Casimba||100% up to €500 + 50 Bonus Spins||
100% up to €500 + 50 Bonus Spins
Candy Burst comprises 25 paylines that spread over 5 reels and 3 rows. Each spin you can bet between $0.1 and $10.00 per line, resulting in a total bet of at least $0.25 and up to $250.
The slot consists of different candy symbols like Toffee, Crème Swirls and Everton Mints, offering something for every taste. Besides, Candy Burst offers two different bonus features: a free spin feature and a respin feature. The wild symbol, a colourful lollipop, can replace all other symbols but the free spin symbol and also offers the highest potential payout, giving you the chance to win up to $50,000.
FAQ on Mutuel Play Candy Burst
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- If you get 3 or more free spin symbols, you are rewarded with a bunch of free spins. Additionally, the winnings from your free spins are multiplied. While for 3 free spin symbols you get 8 bonus spins and your winnings are multiplied by 2, for 5 symbols you receive 16 extra spins and your winnings are multiplied by 4. Whenever one of the special symbols appears on the reels, the respin feature is triggered after all winnings have been calculated. Through a respin of one column or row your chances to score additional winnings are enhanced.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play Candy Burst from your mobile device without the download of an app or apk – no matter if you use an iPhone or Android device.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Candy Burst?
- According to the software provider Mutuel Play, the RTP factor is 95.01%.
With the free spin and respin function, Candy Burst offers two interesting bonus features, that provide for a varied gameplay. Especially the extra spin feature increases your winning chances a lot, since all winnings from your bonus spins are multiplied by up to 4.
Best Candy Burst Casinos & Bonus
Play Candy Burst at the best Mutuel Play casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Siru Mobile, Euteller or Trustly, and provide plenty of games from Mutuel Play as well as other providers Booming Games, 1x2 Gaming or Eyecon