Set in the frozen tundra scenery, Lightning Leopard is a 5-reel 3-row 40-payline slot game released in spring 2019 by Lightning Box. Featuring Flippin’ Retrigger, Lighting Respins and 4 different Jackpot prizes, the game tells a beautiful story about spirits, dreams, and nature. Find out more in the Lightning Leopard slot review.
- 5 Reels
- 40 Playlines
- Free Spins
- 62,500 Jackpot (Coins)
Want to see how Lightning Leopard works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Lightning Leopard screenshots
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
Given the number of fields on the paytable, you can already guess the main goal of this jackpot-powered game. Certainly, prizes are paid on each combination of 2, 3 or more symbols of the same kind placed on adjacent reels from the leftmost.
The game’s main protagonist is the Wild and may replace all other items but the Scatter. As a payline improver, it also pays 5, 50, 450 and 600 coins should a combination of 2, 3, 4 or 5 Wilds appear on an active payline.
Themed icons such as the Native Indian shaman, bear, goat or wolf bring between 10 and 300 coins for combinations of 2 to 5 of a kind. Wannabe winners will also face playing cards as items with a lower payout rating bringing a maximum of 40 coins.
Remember that the jackpot prize heavily relies on your betting strategy, since Mini, Minor, Major or Grand Jackpot respectively pay €5, €50, €250 or €2.500 when wagering at the lowest levels. On the other side, players willing to invest a maximum of €50 per a single spin will look forward to prizes of €125, €1.250, €6.250 and €62.500.
The same prize pool is enabled in the Lightning Leopard free play with the only difference that payouts are conducted in demo credits. Still, we found this mode more than suitable for newbies who want to learn how to win and pay nothing in front. Another important remark is that jackpot can be scored only in the Lightning Leopard Bonus round, but not during the base game.
Regardless of the decision will you play for fun or for real money, the coin value goes from €0.01 to €1.25, allowing players to wager between €0.40 and €50 per round.
FAQ on Lightning Box Lightning Leopard
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- With as low as 6 and a maximum of 13 Lightning Bolt symbols collected, you will retrigger the Lightning Respin feature and initially claim 3 Lightning Leopard Free Spins. More Lightning Bolts grant 3 extra spins with triggering icons remaining their position. Players who manage to collect 15 Bolts during this mode will activate the Flippin’ Retrigger feature with guaranteed winnings.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file because you play online using any modern mobile device on various Lightning Box sites.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Lightning Leopard?
- According to the official info disclosed by the publisher, the RTP stands at 95.52%, so our Lightning Leopard recension sticks to that figure.
This is a high variance game recommended to players with a significant gaming experience. You’ll benefit from indefinite free spins, but note that the house has quite a starting advantage. We hope that some of the Lightning Leopard tips received here will help your cause.
Best Lightning Leopard Casinos & Bonus
Play Lightning Leopard at the best Lightning Box casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Euteller, EcoPayz or Trustly, and provide plenty of games from Lightning Box as well as other providers Thunderkick, Quickspin or Blueprint Gaming