Moving from the far North to the Land of the Rising Sun, Yggdrasil introduces Riku and Haru, a pair of powerful Sumo wrestlers engaged in Yokozuna Clash, a multi-level slot game built with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 243 ways to get richer. Featuring Tournament Free Spins, Scatters, Multipliers, and Wilds, the game comes with a static 3000-coin jackpot, cross-platform compatibility, and a number of betting features. Find out more details in the Yokozuna Clash slot review.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Yokozuna Clash yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Yokozuna Clash screenshots
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
Enter the traditional Japanese arena and try to beat all opponents to become the Grand Champion aka Yokozuna. It’s nice to hear that Yggdrasil employed its trademarked Pays Both Way feature, meaning that you can form a winning combination with 3+ matching symbols placed from both the rightmost and the leftmost.
Moreover, this kind of gameplay influences your odds during the Tournament Free Spins. Winnings from the leftmost help you beat the other wrestler, while the rightmost combinations make him push you back. Take the trophy home by beating 2 boss wrestlers and double it all after the Demon Sumo is beneath your feet.
Another important thing is in the betting strategy field: the game allows bets ranging from as low as €0.10 all the way up to €125 per round.
Like many other modern releases, this one also allows interested parties to play for fun and learn how to win without a real-money investment. Make it happen by turning on the Yokozuna Clash Free Play mode before two colossal men start kicking each other out of the ring.
Set against the Ryogoku sumo hall, the paytable abounds with symbols reviving the country’s tradition such as Tiger, Dragon, Turtle, and Phoenix. Each of them has a different payout rating, where the last-mentioned is also the highest-paying one granting 12x the line bet when 5 of a kind occupy an active payline.
You will also find a lower-paying collection of playing cards, while the Wild may be used to replace all categories. On the other side, it can’t stand for the Scatter, which is needed to activate the Yokozuna Clash Bonus mode.
FAQ on Yggdrasil Yokozuna Clash
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The game heavily relies on the Yokozuna Clash Free Spins feature and its multi-level Tournament mode. Start by choosing either Haru or Riku and try to beat a randomly-assigned fighter. Your characters may add up to 2 Wilds on 3 central reels or boost the balance with Multipliers of 2x and 3x. Interesting, when the Sumo Clash feature is turned on, this is your chance to trigger the Yokozuna Clash Big Win of 3000x your stake.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Play online a mobile device on Yggdrasil-powered sites without having to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file – courtesy of the iSENSE 2.0+ technology.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Yokozuna Clash?
- The RTP official info of 96.10% is approved by this Yokozuna Clash recension.
Sporting a bit different idea that you’ll find in a series of Japanese-themed games, this is a medium volatility slot machine where you can easily turn on the extra spins but can’t actually hope for a massive life-changing score. Overall, this title is recommended for a less-demanding audience.
Best Yokozuna Clash Casinos & Bonus
Play Yokozuna Clash at the best Yggdrasil casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Euteller, Trustly or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Yggdrasil as well as other providers Endorphina, Quickspin or Booming Games